This week in Pureinfotech we said good-bye to a great person and one of the greatest technology visionary of our time, as you know this week Steve Jobs, Apple’s co-founder and until recently CEO, has passed away last Wednesday. And in a tribute to him, I published an article with various statements in memory of Steve, from other great people such as Tim Cook, the active Apple’s CEO; Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft and philanthropist; Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s founder and CEO, and many others. Plus some of the most memorable moments of Steve Jobs videos.
In tech news, Mozilla has released Firefox 8 Beta, which brings more user experience improvements. Check out the article to get to know what is new and get the download link.
Halloween is just a few weeks away and this is the perfect time to start carving those pumpkins, and also is a good time to decorate your computer desktop with great wallpapers, like with the ones in Eerie Autumn theme for Windows 7 — this is a great free theme pack that comes with 15 wallpapers and sound theme.
In Windows 8, this week the software giant came out to defend what it seems that many users are not too happy about, that is why the company replaced the classic Start menu with the new Metro style Start screen. All you need to know is explained in the article. All this and much more.
Here is what you might have missed:
- Who can send your notifications — Google+ newest feature. Learn how to configure it
- Halloween: Download Eerie Autumn theme for Windows 7
- Windows 8: Why did Microsoft replaced the classic Start menu with the new Start Screen
- Steve Jobs died at 56 — The world has lost a truly technology visionary
- Download Firefox 8 Beta and try out the new Twitter search feature
- Google+: How to lock down your posts and disable comments before publishing [Video]
- How to change Windows 8 Start Screen background and logon screen color
- Facebook News Feed back into chronological order — Google Chrome Extension
Send us your tech questions and topic suggestions that you want to read more about – contact us here!