This week on Pureinfotech: Learn the three new ways to access Windows 8 boot options menu when you need to troubleshoot your system, and in the process get to know what the new set of tools has to offer.
Also give Windows 7 a boost by installing two Microsoft hotfixes that aren’t available in Windows Update when they should. Learn how to assign a folder path to a drive, and for this week Desktop Fun, we have some great wallpapers of circle pattern designs.
Here is all of what you might have missed:
- How to Mount a Drive to a Folder Path Using Command Line And GUI in Windows 7
- Desktop Fun: Add Circle Pattern Designs to Your Desktop with This Wallpaper Collection
- Three Ways to Access Windows 8 Boot Options Menu, Plus All You Need to Know
- Windows 8 Starts is Too Fast to Call the Boot Options Menu, Microsoft Details Solution
- Speed Up Windows 7 with Hotfix Update KB2510636 And KB2617858 [Tip]