This week on Pureinfotech: Microsoft releases Windows 8 RTM to subscribers and developers — This means that anyone can download the ISO image, but there is a little catch. Also the software giant this week announced the new SkyDrive with a new “modern” user interface, many new features and an Android app coming soon.
Continue learning Windows 8, this week you learned how to prepare your PC to install the upcoming Microsoft’s OS; how to add Metro style app shortcuts to the Windows Desktop; how to automatically bypass the new Start screen at logon, and finally how to configure auto logon in the Microsoft’s latest operating system.
Here is all of what you might have missed:
- Download Windows 8 latest default wallpapers for Windows 7
- The ultimate guide to prepare your PC to install Windows 8 [All you need to know]
- Windows 8 90-day trial now available for download
- How to configure automatic logon in Windows 8
- SkyDrive overhauled to a “modern” UI, new features and Android app coming soon
- Go straight to Windows 8 Desktop bypassing the Start screen
- How to create Metro apps shortcuts on Windows 8 Desktop with MetroApp Link