This week on Pureinfotech: Learn about Windows 8 upgrade pricing — the same upgrade will cost you differently, it will all depend when and how –; also the software giant already started accepting upgrade orders for PC owners who have purchased a Windows 7 PC since June 2nd. Check out all the details.
How would you like to be able to take Windows 8, apps and all your files in a thumb drive? Check out this week Win 8 How-To’s that will teach you how to create a Windows To Go with a full installation of the Microsoft’s latest operating system.
Windows 8 now offers two types of user accounts: the traditional local account and the new Internet connected, Microsoft account. Learn what each one has to offer and choose the right account type for what you need. Also this week learn a trick to automatically wake up your computer from sleep. All this and more…
Here is all of what you might have missed:
- What’s the difference between a Microsoft account vs. local account in Windows 8
- Desktop Fun: Microsoft Limited Edition ARTIST SERIES wallpaper collection
- Microsoft rolls out its new logo after 25 years
- How to create a Windows To Go workspace in Windows 8 Enterprise [Step-by-Step]
- Windows 8 upgrade prices explained: $14.99 vs. $39.99 vs. $69.99 vs. $199
- How to wake up your Windows PC automatically from sleep
From the forums
- FAQs installing Windows 8 90-day trail
- Skype Metro style for Windows 8 surfaced on the web – here is how to install it
We need your input to help us bring you more good content
Do you have a tech question, Windows errors, suggestion or some feedback? Ask in the forum.