This week on Pureinfotech: Bring back the Start menu and Orb to Windows 8 with a simple application.
One of the things you’ll notice using a Windows To Go drive is that by default you don’t have access to the Windows Store. Well, a simple configuration tweak can change that — check out how to activate the Store in the mobile version of the operating system.
All type of storage media may be designed in a certain way, but they all enables us to do the same thing: Store data. However, they all share the same issue, they all eventually fail. To avoid data lost is always a good idea to backup – This week learn how to make a 1:1 backup of a USB drive by creating an image with USB Image Tool.
Firefox 15 has been released with some major updates include: Silent update, compressed textures and fix on memory leak. All this and more.
Here is all of what you might have missed:
- Desktop Fun: Light and Dark theme for Windows
- Bring the Start menu to Windows 8 with the new Start8 beta
- Firefox 15 brings: Silent updates, memory leak fix and compressed textures [Download]
- Desktop Fun: Download Microsoft Surface inspired ad wallpaper
- How to create an image from a USB drive with ‘USB Image Tool’ [Download]
- How to take screenshots and save them automatically in Windows 8 [Tip]
- How to enable the Windows Store in a Windows To Go workspaces
From the forums
We need your input to help us bring you more good content
Do you have a tech question, Windows errors, suggestion or some feedback? Ask in the forum.