Welcome to Pureinfotech: The Recap edition. Each weekend I will bring you a compilation of articles of the week, including how-to guides, features, tech news, and more. This is simply a list with a brief description of pieces you might have missed or you might just want to read again.
- Surface Pro released and the 128 GB version already sold out at the online Microsoft Store [Updated]: Microsoft finally launched Surface Pro in the U.S. and Canada, more countries will follow soon. The company also released a statement saying that they are working to “replenish supplies” as quickly as possible due to the quickly sell out of the 128 GB Surface Pro model.
- What to expect (thus far) in Windows Blue: The software giant is already working in the next version Windows codenamed “Blue”. This isn’t just a normal update, it is a wave of updates that will cover all Microsoft products.
- Surface RT Tip: How to repair Office Home and Student 2013 RT: Apparently there is a bug that will not list Office 2013 in the Programs and Features within Windows. This how-to guide will help you to resolve this problem, that way you get access to the repair tool in Office.
- Windows 8 scaling issue may cause Surface Pro users some trouble, but a fix is coming
- Surface Pro Q&A: Battery life, storage, trade-in program and more
- Reclaim disk space after upgrading to Windows 8 [Step-by-Step]
- Learn Office 2013 with these quick start guides from Microsoft
- Desktop Fun: Halo 4 Heroes theme for Windows
Read the rest of all this week articles here.
Do you have a tech question, Windows error, suggestion or feedback? Ask in the forums.