Windows 10 build 16226 now available for Insiders with even more new features and improvements — Here's what you need to know.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, how-to guides, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 Versions
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 version release history tracker
Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10 Creators Update release date explained
- Windows 10 Creators Update new features
- Understanding what’s the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Defer Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10 Creators Update (ISO file) download
- Windows 10 Creators Update (Update Assistant) download
- Windows 10 Creators Update (Release Preview) download
- Windows 10 Creators Update (Media Creation Tool) download
Windows 10 Help & How-To
Spotify arrives to the Windows Store for all Windows 10 users — Get it now.
If you can't enable Night light on Windows 10 because the feature appears grayed out in the Settings app, try this workaround to fix ...
Windows 10 S may be a restricted OS, but for good reasons.
OneDrive gets new feature to access all your cloud files without using local storage on your device. It's called OneDrive Files On-Demand.
As part of June 2017 Patch Tuesday, Microsoft is releasing new updates for the Windows 10 Creators Update and previous versions with a ...
Windows 10 now includes an option to quickly repair or reset Microsoft Edge without complicated workarounds.
Windows 10 build 16215 rolls out with a lot of new features and improvements — Here's what you need to know.
Security software, old drivers, and incompatible apps can always cause upgrade problems on Windows 10 — Here's how to fix this issue.