Amazon Prime is once again here, and it can be a big sale day, if you know the right tricks to get the best deals.
The main day of the sale is Tuesday, July 11, 2017, and it goes on 30 hours. Depending where you’re located in the world, the sales can start on Monday, and there are even earlier sales perks for anyone who shops using Amazon’s voice assistant Alexa.
Be warned that you’ll find many odd items on sale that you normally won’t want to buy, things you never thought on getting, but suddenly want to buy because it’s on sale. However, not everything goes on sale immediately, Amazon actually spreads out the deals throughout the duration of the event.
You can browse what will go on sale at Amazon.com/PrimeDay. If you find something of interest, simply click the “Watch this deal” button. If you have the Amazon app installed on your mobile device, you’ll get a notification when the items become available.
Amazon Prime Day 2017 deals
Typically, the biggest deals in gadgetry tends to be Amazon’s own devices. However, there is a lot other great tech deals:
- APC Back-UPS 650VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector | Regular $75 | Now $57 | See at Amazon
- Dell Latitude 3379 2 in1 Laptop | Regular $665 | Now $500 | See at Amazon
- Samsung 32″ Curved LED Monitor | Regular $360 | Now $230 | See at Amazon
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse | See at Amazon
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master GMA2400A Desktop Gaming PC | See at Amazon
- HP 14-inch Laptop | Regular $220 | Now $190 | See at Amazon
- StarTech.com 2.5″ External Hard Drive Enclosure | Regular $32 | Now $24 | See at Amazon
- Acer Aspire R 15 Convertible Laptop | See at Amazon
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II | Regular $199 | Now $129 | See at Amazon
- Xbox One S 1TB Console – Halo Wars 2 Bundle | Regular $418 | Now $290 | See at Amazon
- Xbox One S 500GB Console | Regular $369 | Now $240 | See at Amazon
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone | Regular $149 | Now $90 | See at Amazon
- NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 Ultimate Gaming Router | Regular $220 | Now $ 123 | See at Amazon
- LG 34UC79G-B 34-Inch 21:9 Curved Monitor | Regular $700 | Now $500 | See at Amazon
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool SLC8600A Desktop Gaming PC | Regular $2100 | Now $1850 | See at Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra II 500GB SATA III SSD | Regular $175 | Now $137 | See at Amazon
- Seagate Backup Plus Hub 8TB External Desktop Hard Drive Storage | Regular $250 | Now $161 | See at Amazon
- Seagate storage deals (up to 30% off) | See at Amazon
It should be noted that the list includes active and upcoming offers, and depending when you’re trying to buy, the item may or may not be available.
If you’re looking to get a new TV, go to Amazon.com/PrimeDayTvDeals.
- TCL 49S305 49-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV | Regular $360 | Now $270 | See at Amazon
- Samsung Electronics UN55MU9000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Regular $2000 | Now $1298 | See at Amazon
When an item is on sale there is a limited amount available, you add them to your cart, but if you don’t buy it in 15 minutes you’re likely to lose the item and another person can snag the deal from you.
Remember that you can only purchase Prime deals if you’re an Amazon Prime member, which cost around $100 per-year. If you have never been an member before, you can sign up for a free trial to get this year’s deals.