It’s been another great year for the tech world, especially for Windows users. During 2017, we’ve seen a lot of announcements and releases from many companies, including from Microsoft which rolled out two major updates for Windows 10 delivering a slew of new features and changes.
The company also introduced the Surface Laptop, launched the Xbox One X, and updated some of its other devices, including the Surface Book 2 and Surface Pro.
Pureinfotech covered all the most important announcements and releases, but more importantly, the site gave you a handful of tips to fix problems and to get the most out of these and other devices.
In order to wrap up 2017, in this guide, we’re going to look back at the best stories published in Pureinfotech as we get ready to start 2018.
The following list includes the 15 most popular tutorials and announcements published during 2017.
- How to fix Wi-Fi problems on the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- How to reset the Mail app on Windows 10 to fix email sync and other issues
- How to fix ‘Night light’ on the Windows 10 Creators Update
- How to prevent Windows 10 from installing the Creators Update
- Download official Windows 10 (ISO file) without Media Creation Tool
- How to quickly fix problems with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- How to set up network file sharing on Windows 10
- How to check the Windows 10 Creators Update is installed on your PC
- Windows 10 Redstone 4 (version 1803): All the new features and changes
- How to uninstall Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update new features
- Surface Book 2: Tech specs, price, details
- Surface Laptop: tech specs, price, details
- Surface Pro (2017): tech specs, price, details
- Xbox One X is available now worldwide
It’s not an easy task to condense an entire year of stories in a short list, as such many stories didn’t make it into this list.
Happy new year!