UPDATE 11/18 — Black Friday is fast approaching, and many retailers, such as Microsoft, Amazon, Best Buy, and many others across the United States are already unveiling their best gadgets and gizmos deals for 2017.
If you’re in the market for a new Windows 10 laptop, desktop, tablet, TV, or phone, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are perhaps the best days of the year to get new tech. However, hunting the best tech deals for the best price can consume a lot of your time, and it can also be very confusing, as such this guide includes the most interesting deals for Black Friday 2017, which is also sorted by category for your convenience.
This guide will continuously get updates through the month of November, so you don’t miss any tech deal.
This year Black Friday is on Friday, November 24, but some retailers will start offering deals starting November 23 and before. Cyber Monday is on Monday, November 26.
- Best Black Friday Windows 10 PC deals
- Best Black Friday Xbox & PlayStation deals
- Best Black Friday accessory deals
- Best Black Friday TV deals
- Best Black Friday resources
- Best Black Friday tips
Best Black Friday Windows 10 PC deals
- Surface Pro + Black Type Cover Bundle | save $329 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Laptop + Invoke Speaker Bundle | save $199 | See at Microsoft
- HP 15″ laptop (Core i3) $299 | save $200 | See at Microsoft
- Dell Inspiron 13″ i3378-3340GRY-PUS (Core i3) $399 | save $200 | See at Microsoft
- Dell XPS 13 XPS9360-5797SLV-PUS (Core i5) $799 | save $500 | See at Microsoft
- HP Pavilion x360 15-br095ms (Core i5) $599 | save $230 | See at Microsoft
- HP Envy x360 15″ (Core i5) $669.99 (now)| save $200 | See at HP
- HP Envy x360 15″ (Core i7) $729.99 (now)| save $200 | See at HP
- Surface Laptop (Core i5) $899 | save $180 | See at Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 710 (Core i5) $599.99 | save $230 | See at Best Buy
- HP Spectre x360 (Core i7) $999.99 | save $380 | See at Best Buy
- Surface Pro (Core M) + Black Type Cover $629.99 | save $370 | See at Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 15.6″ (Core i5) $359.99 | save $170 | See at Best Buy
- Lenovo IdeaPad 11.6″ (Celeron) $99 | save $100 | See at Best Buy
- Lenovo 15.6″ (A6-Series) $179.99 | save $100 | See at Best Buy
Best Black Friday Xbox One and PlayStation deals
- Xbox One S + Free Game + Game Pass | save $60 | See at Microsoft
- Xbox One S + 2 Games of Choice (starting 11/19) | save $50 | See at Microsoft
- PlayStation 4 $199 | save $100 | See at Walmart
- Xbox One S $189.99 | save $60 | See at Best Buy
- PlayStation 4 (1TB) $199 | save $100 | See at Best Buy
- PlayStation 4 (1TB) $199.99 | save $100 | See at Target
- Xbox One S for $189.99 + $25 Target giftcard | save $90 | See at Target
Best Black Friday accessory deals
- Windows Mixed Reality Headsets save $100 (starting 11/19) | See at Microsoft
- Harman Kardon Invoke (Cortana) save $100 | See at Microsoft
- Bose QuietComfort 25 $179 (starting 11/16) | save $120 | See at Microsoft
- Xbox One wireless controller $39 | save $20 | See at Walmart
- Roku 4K Streaming Stick $48 | save $22 | See at Walmart
- Google Chromecast $20 | save $15 | See at Walmart
- Samsung 32” Curved Monitor $199 | save $100 | See at Walmart
- Vizio 32” 5.1 Soundbar $139 | save $59 | See at Walmart
- Google Home Mini $29.99 | save $20 | See at Best Buy
- Sonos Playbar $599.99 | save $100 | See at Best Buy
- Fitbit Charge 2 for $99.95 | save $50 | See at Best Buy
- Fitbit Alta HR for $99.95 | save $50 | See at Best Buy
- Western Digital 4TB HDD $79.99 | save $120 | See at Best Buy
- urBeats headphones $49.99 | save $50 | See at Target
- Anker USB hub with network $18.99 | save $31 | See at Amazon
- Echo Dot $29.99 | save $20 | See at Amazon
- Echo 2nd-Gen $79.99 | save $20 | See at Amazon
- Fire HD 10 Tablet $99.99 | save $50 | See at Amazon
Best Black Friday TV deals
- LG 49” 4K Smart TV $328 | save $169 | See at Walmart
- Samsung 58” 4K Smart TV $598 | save $100 | See at Walmart
- Samsung 65” Curved 4K Smart TV $998 | save $300 | See at Walmart
- Samsung 65″ 4K Smart TV $749.99 | save $350 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung 50″ 4K Smart TV $399.99 | save $300 | See at Best Buy
- Sony 60″ 4K smart TV $599.99 | save $400 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung 65″ 4k TV $849.99 | save $250 | See at Target
- Sony 75″ 4K TV $1,999.99 | save $497 | See at Amazon
- Sony 70″ 4K TV $1,199.99 | save $297 | See at Amazon
- Samsung 65″ 4K TV $1,297.99 | save $902 | See at Amazon
- Samsung 55″ 4K TV $897.99 | save $300 | See at Amazon
Best Black Friday resources
Don’t forget to check all these resources to hunt down the best deals during Black Friday week.
- Best Buy
- Microsoft Store
- Walmart (BestBlackFriday.com)
Here’s a list with all Black Friday 2017 dates information and store hours (and online times).
eBay is also offering Black Friday deals from computers to phones to kitchen appliances and more.
Best Black Friday tips
- Whenever possible keep your Black Friday shopping online, as it is safer and quicker.
- Avoid buying computers that justify the price by bundling software, accessories, and in-store support.
- Buying a laptop, tablet, or desktop, pick the one with the highest resolution possible (1920 x 1080 pixels or better).
- Buying a monitor don’t get anything larger of 27-inch with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, as it won’t look good, it will look pixelated.
- Be prepared and focus only on the product you planned to purchase if planning to shop in person at the store.
- Keep with you an ad magazine at all times to avoid grabbing the wrong product.
- Ask return policies on Black Friday deals at the store.
- Cables and specific accessories are always cheaper online.
- Look out for those asterisks on the ads (*), which often give you important information about the product.
- Retailers are always sneaky and use Black Friday to clear worthless inventory, as such make sure you research the product you want ahead of time to ensure it’s a good deal.
- Check prices online before you buy anything, chances are it’s already discounted on Amazon.
Amazon usually doesn’t list Black Friday deals ahead of time. Actually, you have to visit the Black Friday hub to find and claim the offer, which most of the time lasts for a few hours.
Keep in mind that Black Friday deals are available for limited time and very small quantities, as such make sure to grab the deal you want as soon as possible.
This guide makes the best effort to highlight the best 2017 Black Friday deals, but make sure to check the item you want as soon as possible, as some items may go on sale even before Thanksgiving (11/23).
Happy 2017 Black Friday shopping spree!
Update November 18, 2017: This guide has been updated to included Amazon deals, and resources, such as eBay and SamsClub.