Once again, Black Friday 2018 is just days away, and retailers, including the Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart , and many other have already unveiled their best deals on desktop computer, laptops, game consoles, and televisions, accessories, and more.
If you’ve been planning to get a new gadget or upgrade a particular device, between Black Friday and Cyber Monday are perhaps the best days of the year to buy them at their lowest price. However, finding the best deals at their best price is challenging and time consuming, as such in this guide takes most of the work away as it lists the most interesting deals to look out for during Black Friday 2019.
This guide will receive updates to include new deals as they become available and remember that availability and pricing can change at any time.
This year, Black Friday is on Friday, November 28, but most retailers are offering their best deals even before. For example, the Microsoft Store deals run from November 1 through January 3. Amazon deals starts on November 22 through December 2. Walmart deals are expected to start on November 27, at 10PM ET. And Best Buy is having deals before Thanksgiving, but most of the best deals will start on Thursday, November 28, at 5PM ET.
- Best Black Friday Windows 10 PC deals
- Best Black Friday Xbox One & PlayStation deals
- Best Black Friday TV deals
- Best Black Friday accessories deals
- Best Black Friday resources
- Best Black Friday tips
Best Black Friday computer deals
- Surface Pro 7 $599.99 | Save $360 | See at Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 15.6” Core i5 $349.99 | Save $250 | See at Best Buy
- Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14″ laptop $129.99 | Save $100 | See at Best Buy
- HP Spectre x360 15” Laptop $1099.99 | Save $500 | See at Best Buy
- HP Pavilion x360 14” Laptop $499.99 | Save $250 | See at Best Buy
- HP 17″ Laptop $399.99 | Save $180 | See at Best Buy
- HP Pavilion 23.8″ All-in-One $699.99 | Save $300 | See at Best Buy
- Surface Pro 7 + Type Cover | save $230 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Laptop 3 | save $300 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Book 2 | save $500 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Go | save $150 | See at Microsoft
- HP Laptop 15″ i5 (10th Gen) | save $200 | price $399 | See at Microsoft
- HP Laptop 15″ i3 (10th Gen) | save $190 | price $299 | See at Microsoft
- HP Laptop 15″ i7 (10th Gen) | save $200 | price $499 | See at Microsoft
- Lenovo Y540 15 Laptop i7 | save $400 | price $789.99 | See at Microsoft
- Asus 15″ laptop i7 | save $299 | price $899.99 | See at Microsoft
- HP Pavilion 15″ laptop $399 | Save $200 | See at Walmart
- HP 15t laptop $499.99 | Save $850 | See at HP
- HP 15z laptop $279.99 | Save $240 | See at HP
- HP 15t laptop $449.99 | Save $430 | See at HP
- HP Spectre x360 laptop $199.99 | Save $350 | See at HP
- HP Laptop 17t $549.99 | Save $580 | See at HP
- HP ENVY Laptop 13t $699.99 | Save $300 | See at HP
- HP Pavilion 24″ All-in-One $899.99 | Save $300 | See at HP
- Dell Inspiron 11 3000 laptop $399.99 | Save $120 | See at Dell
- Dell Inspiron 14 5000 laptop $599.99 | Save $100 | See at Dell
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop $699.99 | Save $250 | See at Dell
- Dell G3 15 Gaming laptop $849.99 | Save $300 | See at Dell
- Dell XPS 13 laptop $1049.99 | Save $250 | See at Dell
- HP 17.3″ Laptop $299.99 | Save $230 | See at Staples
- HP 14″ Laptop $259.99 | Save $180 | See at Staples
- HP Pavilion PC tower $349.99 | Save $$330 | See at Staples
- ASUS ROG Gaming laptop $1199 | Save $700 | See at Microsoft
- Dell Inspiron 14″ laptop $349 | Save $150 | See at Microsoft
- HP ENVY 13″ laptop $499 | Save $350 | See at Microsoft
Best Black Friday Xbox One and PlayStation deals
- Xbox One X 1TB $349.99 | Save $150 | See at Best Buy
- Xbox One S All-Digital $149.99 | Save $100 | See at Best Buy
- Xbox One consoles | save up to $150 | See at Microsoft
- Xbox One controllers | save $20 | See at Microsoft
- Xbox One X 1TB $349.99 | Save $150 | See at Walmart
- Xbox One X 1TB $349.99 (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen) | Save $150 | See at Amazon
Best Black Friday TV deals
- Samsung 70″ 4K TV $549.99 | Save $350 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung Q70 70” 4K TV $1999.99 | Save $700 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung Q60 75” 4K TV $1499.99 | Save $500 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung 6 Series 70” 4K TV $549.99 | Save $350 | See at Best Buy
- LG UM8070PUA Series 82” 4K TV $1599.99 | Save $600 | See at Best Buy
- Sony XBR65A8G 65” 4K TV $1999.99 | Save $800 | See at Best Buy
- Philips 65″ 4K TV $278 | Save $170 | See at Walmart
- Samsung NU6900 Series 75″ 4K TV $749.99 | Save $350 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung QN55Q70RAFXZA 55″ 4K TV $997.99 | Save $502 | See at Amazon
- LG OLED55C9PUA C9 55″ 4K OLED TV $1496.99 | Save $100 | See at Amazon
- VIZIO P Series Quantum 65″ 4K TV | $899.99 | Save $300 | See at Best Buy
Best Black Friday accessories deals
- WD 5TB External drive $89.99 | Save $80 | See at Best Buy
- Beats by Dr. Dre headphones $199.99 | Save $150 | See at Best Buy
- WD 12TB External drive $179.99 | Save $100 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB Internal SSD $109.99 | Save $60 | See at Best Buy
- Samsung 49″ OLED monitor | save $300 | See at Microsoft
- Dell 24″ monitor | save $100 | See at Microsoft
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AX3000 WiFi 6 Router $99 | Save $100 | See at Walmart
- WD 10TB External drive $159.99 | Save $50 | See at Newegg
- Samsung 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor $799.99 | Save $300 | See at Amazon
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router (RAX80) $279.99 | Save $120 | See at Amazon
- Razer Lancehead Wireless Gaming Mouse $59.99 | Save $60 | See at Amazon
Best Black Friday resources
Don’t forget to check all these resources to track down the best deals during Black Friday week.
Here’s a list with all Black Friday 2019 dates information and store hours (and online times).
eBay is also offering Black Friday deals from computers to phones to kitchen appliances and more.
Best Black Friday tips
- Retailers are always sneaky and use Black Friday to clear worthless inventory, so make sure to research the product ahead of time to ensure it’s a good deal.
- Check prices online before you buy anything, chances are it’s already discounted on Amazon.
- Ask return policies on Black Friday deals at the store.
- Keep Black Friday shopping online, as it is safer and quicker.
- Avoid buying computers that justify the price by bundling software, accessories, and in-store support.
- Buying a monitor don’t get anything larger of 27-inch with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, as it won’t look good, it’ll look pixelated.
- Buying a laptop, tablet, or desktop, pick the one with the highest resolution possible (1080p or 4k).
- Be prepared and focus only on the product you planned to purchase if planning to shop at a physical store.
- Keep with you an ad magazine at all times to avoid grabbing the wrong product.
- Cables and specific accessories are always cheaper online.
- Look out for those asterisks on the ads (*), which often give you important information about the product.
Amazon usually doesn’t list Black Friday deals ahead of time, and you have to visit the Black Friday hub to find and claim the offer.
Keep in mind that Black Friday deals are available for limited time and very small quantities, as such make sure to grab the deal you want as soon as possible.
This guide makes the best effort to highlight the best 2019 Black Friday deals, but make sure to check the item you want as soon as possible, as some items may go on sale even before Thanksgiving (11/28).
Editor note: This guide will continue to recieve updates throughout the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale event as deals are found.