Thanksgiving is fast approaching in the United States and one more time, we’re also getting closer to the biggest shopping days of the year — Black Friday and Cyber Monday –. In 2015, Thanksgiving falls on Thursday, November 26th, which means that Black Friday is on November 27th, and Cyber Monday is on November 30th.
As tradition, in these two days a number of major retailers online and in-store will be offering their best deals and discounts for limited time (and limited quantity), which makes it the perfect time to score that big flat screen TV that you’ve been wanting for the lowest price. If a big TV is not your thing, perhaps you’re ready to upgrade your computer, get a new tablet, or finally get into Xbox One. For whatever the reason you might be able to get best deal on Black Friday. That’s, of course, if you shop carefully.
On an effort to make your shopping spree a little easier, I have compiled this list with great Black Friday deals for 2015 for all your tech needs, from big screen TVs, to laptops and tablets, mobile phones, and more interesting deals.
Best Black Friday Xbox and PS4 deals
If you’re in the market for a new video game console Microsoft and Sony have great deals.
Microsoft has announced that some Xbox One bundles will be on sale for limited time at $299 from November 26th through Monday, November 30th. Customers will be saving $50 on any of the 12 Xbox One holiday bundles.
The company is also discounting 40 to 60 percent on over 150 digital games, and Gold members are getting an extra 10 percent off, some of the games include Forza Motorsport 6, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, FIFA 16 and Grand Theft Auto V, and many more.
Check my previous article for more information on Xbox One deals for Black Friday 2015.
On the other hand, Sony didn’t announce Black Friday deals for its PlayStation 4, but the company has recently dropped the price of its console to $349.99, which makes it very competitive. However, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and other retailers are offering PlayStation 4 bundles with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for $299. If you’re a Star Wars fan, Best Buy and GameStop are offering Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 bundles for $349.
Best Black Friday tablet deals
If a new tablet is what you’re looking for, you might be able to get some great deals.
- Microsoft Surface 3 + Type Cover — $479 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface 3 64GB, $100 off — $399 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Core i5, 256GB / Core i7, 256GB, up to $300 off | Buy it from Best Buy
- Surface Pro 3 up to $200 off | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- Surface Pro 3 Core i7, 256GB, $400 off — $1,299 | Buy it from Sears
- Shop for great Microsoft Surface deals on Amazon
Best Black Friday laptop deals
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, 13.3-inch 2-in-1, 8GB of RAM, 256GB, $250 off — $749.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- HP Envy x360, 15.6-inch 2-in-1, 8GB of RAM, 1TB, $250 off — $549.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- HP Pavilion HD WLED 15.6-inch, Core i7, 12GB or RAM, 1TB, $300 off — $499 | Buy it from Sam’s Club
- Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV laptop, $350 off — $399 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- HP Pavilion 15-AB292NR laptop, $300 off, plus $50 Windows Store gift card — $549 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300, $80 off — $69 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- HP ENVY – 15t Laptop, Core i7, 8GB of RAM, $280 off — $549.99 | Buy it from HP
- Acer Aspire V3-574T-534M Signature Edition Laptop, $300 off — $399 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP930X2K Signature Edition Laptop, $500 off — $1,399 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- Shop for all Microsoft Black Friday 2015 deals
Best Black Friday desktop deals
- HP ENVY Phoenix 860st Desktop, Core i5, 16GB of RAM, $500 off — $1,074 | Buy it from HP
- Inspiron Micro Desktop 3050, Celeron processor, $100 off — $99 | Buy it from Dell
- Inspiron Desktop + Dell 24 Monitor Bundle, $519.99 off — $499.99 | Buy it from Dell (BlackFriday.com link)
- Inspiron Small Desktop, $190 off — $199.99 | Buy it from Dell (BlackFriday.com link)
- Samsung ATIV One 7 Curved 27-inch DP700A7K-S02US Signature Edition All-in-One PC, $400 — $1,299 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
Best Black Friday smartphone deals
- Samsung Galaxy S6, $250 gift card | Buy it from Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB, $200 off | Buy it from Best Buy
- iPhone 6S, $200 gift card | Buy it from Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy S6, save up to $150, $100 Black Friday gift card | Buy it from Walmart
- iPhone 6S, save up to $100, $100 Black Friday gift card | Buy it from Walmart
Best Black Friday TV deals
- Vizio 70-inch, 1080p 240Hz LED Smart HDTV, $300 off — $898 | Buy it from Walmart
- LG 49-inch, 4K UHD Smart LED TV, $400 off — $499.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Toshiba 49-inch, 1080p LED HDTV, $280 off — $149.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Westinghouse 55-inch, 1080p LED TV, $350 off — $249.99 | Buy it from Target
- Samsung 60-inch, 1080p LED TV, $320 off — $679.99 | Buy it from Target
- Vizio 58-inch, 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, $300 off — $698 | Buy it from Sam’s Club
Best Black Friday accessories deals
- Sony Extra Bass, Over-the-Ear Bluetooth Headphones, $100 off — $99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- LG Tone Pro Wireless Headphone, $60 off — $29.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Beats by Dr Dre, Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earbud Headphone, $100 off — $99| Buy it from Best Buy
- Bose SoundTrue, On-Ear Headphonesl $90 off — $59.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Samsung – Radiant 360 R1 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Speaker, $100 off — $99.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Logitech K480 Bluetooth Multidevice Keyboard, $25 off — $24.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Razer Naga Expert MMO Gaming Mouse, $40 off — $39.99 | Buy it from Best Buy
- Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones — $169 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- Nikon Coolpix L340, 20.2-Megapixel, $130 off — $99.99 | Buy it from Target
- Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, $130 off — $169 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones, $100 — $99.99 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
- V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphones, $100 — 149.99 | Buy it from Microsoft Store
Best Black Friday 2015 deal resources
Best Black Friday tips
- Whenever possible keep your Black Friday shopping spree online, as it is safer and quicker
- Avoid buying computers that justify the price by bundling software, accessories, and in-store support
- If you’re planning to purchase a tablet, laptop, or desktop, pick the one with the highest resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels or better)
- If you’re buying a monitor don’t buy anything larger of 23-inch with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, as it will not look good, it will look pixelated
- If you will be making the trip to the mall, when you get in line, ask the staff where to find the items you’re interested in, it will save you time
- Don’t just buy everything, because you think you’ll be betting a good deal regardless, just focus on the items you planned to purchase
- Carry with you an ad magazine at all times to avoid grabbing the wrong item
- Ask for return policies on Black Friday deals
- Cables and specific accessories are always cheaper online
- Look out for those asterisks on the ads (*), which often give you important information about the item
- Sometimes deals come from brands you never heard of, which means that you don’t know for sure if they are good or not. Keep it simple, buy from the brands you know
- Retailers can be sneaky and use Black Friday to clear old inventory, make sure you research the item you want to purchase and make sure you are getting a good deal
- Check prices online before you buy anything, chances are it’s already discounted
Remember that Black Friday deals are available for limited time and very small quantities, as such make sure to grab the deal you want as soon as possible. In addition, not all the deals are available online and in-store, availability will vary.
Happy Black Friday shopping spree!