The holidays are almost here and now it is good time to start thinking about hunting down those presents for your family, friends, even for yourself, and not waiting until the last-minute. Today we prepared some helpful resources, so you can tactically start planing and get the most out of your Black Friday shopping.
Black Friday Check List
First things first, when you go to your favorite store, you may want to consider bringing:
- A thermos with a lot coffee, it is going to be a long night and caffeine will get you through the night.
- Food and water.
- Check the weather and depending on what part of the country you live in, it may get cold outside, so you may want to pack a blanket, scarf, wool skull, jacket, long pants, and running shoes.
- I don’t think that you want to be standing up those long hours, right? Remember to bring a chair.
- Entertainment is always good: laptop (charged), games, music, movies, magazines, Black Fridays Ads, etc.
- Bring a friend to keep you company and to help you out when the doors open, so you can rush for the stuff that you want to buy.
- Lots of money, in this case ca$h could work better than a credit card so you can put yourself a limit and do not over spend.
Black Friday Tips:
- This is obvious but a lot of people forget, if you are thinking on buying a high value item like a new flat screen TV, laptop, desktop, etc.; show up to the store early! Because other people are thinking on getting those high value items too, and the store always carry a really small quantities.
- When you are in the store making the line, ask people from the store the location for certain items, that will help you later to get there faster.
- Half hour before the store opens, start carrying all your belonging (chair, blanket, thermos, etc.) to your car and get ready without the scarf, jacket, or anything that can slow you down.
- Grab Ads magazine and when you are inside of the store, make sure that you are picking up the right item, model and that the price is correct.
- Prioritize the importance of each item and by location in the store, and go for that ONE item first.
- Ask for the return and refund policies on Black Friday deals.
- Watch out for price-match policies, they could not apply for Black Friday deals.
- DO NOT buy cables from the local store — they are over priced –, if you need a HDMI or other type of cables, they are cheaper in monoprice.com
- Remember to be safe and be respectful to others.
- Also plan ahead what you need or what you want to buy.
- And remember to have a great time!
Black Friday Resources
In the following list of websites you are going to be able to find what is likely to be available at your favorite stores this Friday:
- Amazon – Black Friday Deals
- Newegg.com – Black November
- TargetDirect.com – Black Friday Pre release
- Dell.com – Black Friday Sale
- Browse local store deals from msn.com
Great Black Friday deals listing and stores info:
- Seagate 2TB FreeAgent GoFlex External USB 2.0/3.0 Hard Drive – $89.99
- Western Digital 1TB Internal 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive for Desktops – $59.99
- Samsung 23″ Widescreen LCD Monitor – $139.99
- Belkin Surf Wireless N Router – Models # F7D2301 & F7D6301 – $29.99
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 & Adobe Premiere Elements 9 – $74.99
- Any Samsung Laptop Computer – $150 Off
- Toshiba 15.6″ Laptop with AMD Turion II Dual-Core Mobile CPU, 3GB RAM, and 320GB Hard Drive – $349.99
Best Buy will open this Black Friday at 5 am and they are going to be passing tickets for doorbuster items 2 hours before opening.
- Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX – $39.99
- D-Link DIR-601 Wireless-N 150 Router – $19.99
- HP Color LaserJet Printer – $149.99
- HP Officejet Pro All-In-One – $150 Off
- HP Officejet Wireless All-In-One Printer – $99.99
- HP Photosmart Wireless All-In-One – $79.99
- HP 15.6″ G56-122US Laptop with AMD Athlon II Dual-Core CPU, 3GB Ram, 320GB Hard Drive, Win 7 Home Premium – $329.99
- Lenovo 15.6″ Laptop with Intel Celeron CPU, 2GB Ram, 250GB Hard Drive, Win 7 Home Premium – $279.99
- Lenovo 15.6″ Laptop with Intel Pentium Dual-Core CPU, 4GB Ram, 320GB Hard Drive, Win 7 Home Premium – $399.99
- Toshiba 15.6″ Laptop with Intel Core i3 Hyper-Threading CPU, 4GB Ram, 250GB Hard Drive, Win 7 Home Premium – $469.99
- Lexar 8GB TwistTurn USB Flash Drive – $12.99
- SanDisk 16GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive – $24.99
Office Depot will open its doors at 6 am.
- D-Link Wireless-N 150 Home Router – $19.99
- Magnavox 16x DVD+/-R 100-Pack – $12.99
- Magnavox 52x CD-R 100-Pack – $9.99
- HP Color Inkjet Photosmart Premium All-In-One – Model # CD055A#ABA – $69.99
- Acer Aspire 15.6″ Laptop with Intel Core i5-460M CPU, DVD Drive, 4GB Ram, 500GB Hard Drive – Model # AS542-7653 – $499.99
- Acer Desktop with Intel Pentium CPU E5700, SuperMulti DVD Drive, 4GB Ram, 640GB Hard Drive – Model # AX3910-U3012 – $349.99
OfficeMax will open its doors at 7 am on Friday and 9 am on Saturday.
- HP Pavilion Desktop PC Tower with AMD Athlon II 250 Dual Core CPU, 5GB Ram, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium – $498.00
- HP 17.3″ Dual Core Laptop with Pentium Dual Core CPU, 3GB Ram, 320GB Hard Drive – $398.00
- HP 15.6″ Laptop with Intel Celeron CPU, 3GB Ram, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 – $298.00
- eMachines 15.6″ Laptop with Intel Celeron CPU, 2GB Memory, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 – $198.00
- SanDisk Red 8GB Flash Drive – $14.00
Walmart will have their prices from 5 am to 11 am while supplies last.
Do you want to share a great deal you found? Leave it in a form of comment in the section below. Thanks!