What an interesting week! Google introduces Chromecast, a small $35 HDMI dongle capable of streaming online videos to your TV and it can be easily controlled by a PC, Mac, or smartphone. Microsoft releases the first preview version of Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7. The software giant also detailed new improvements on SkyDrive for Windows 8.1, Office 2010 finally gets its second Service Pack, Windows 8.1 receives a third batch of updates, and a lot more.
Welcome to Pureinfotech: Tech Recap edition. Each weekend I will bring you a compilation articles of the week, including how-to guides, features, tech news, and more. This is simply a list with a brief description of pieces you might have missed or you might just want to read again.
- Microsoft shows off 12K resolution Windows 8 gaming PC setup, a $17,000 dream
- Windows 7 gets its first Internet Explorer 11 preview
- Introducing Google’s $35 Chromecast HDMI dongle to stream online videos to your TV
- Microsoft delivers Office 2012 SP2, download now
- Windows 8.1 Guide: Discovering Internet Explorer 11 new features
- Microsoft pushes third set of Windows 8.1 Preview updates
- Microsoft highlights SkyDrive improvements in Windows 8.1
To view all this week’s articles, click here.
Please support my work and use this link for your Amazon purchases or use the PayPal button at the bottom of this page to donate. Thank you!
I’m always looking into ways to improve, but if you have any suggestions, feedback, or something you would like to learn, leave me a comment.
SkyDrive storage Giveaway
And the winner of our 3GB of SkyDrive storage giveaway is asfand-***. Thanks everyone who subscribed to participate.