It is incredible that Firefox 4 has been downloaded over 11.5 million times in less than 48 hours of been officially released to the public and the counting doesn’t seem to be slowing down, you can check the download stats of the most recognized free and open source Web browser at http://glow.mozilla.org/
Here is a quick report on Firefox 4 download stats:
- Europe seems to be leading the most downloads at the moment with more than 5 million total downloads.
- North America follows with over 3.5 million downloads, but United States is the leading country with the most downloads with a total of near 3 million.
- Asia has around 1.8 million downloads.
- South America getting near to the million with over 800,000 downloads.
- Africa and Oceania has less that 500, 000 of total downloads
If you have not download Firefox 4 yet, you can do get it at this page http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/. Firefox 4 is available to download for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in more than 80 languages.
Mar. 25, 2011 Update
The Mozilla team put together a really nice infographic of the first 48 hours of Firefox 4 stats:
Source The Mozilla Blog