Recently an early ISO version of Windows 8.1 Update 1 surfaced on the internet showing many small improvements focus on making the operating system better with the keyboard and mouse. This is an update Microsoft is rumored to release in April, but if you think is a long time to wait and you don’t want to risk your system installing an pre-release version (which you shouldn’t), then you can opt to watch this thorough hands-on video walking you through all new features and improvements coming in Windows 8.1 Update 1.
In this new YouTube video I show you the most important changes Microsoft currently working on Update 1 including:
- Pinning Windows 8-style (Metro) apps to taskbar
- Power Options and search on the Start screen
- New context menu for live tiles on the Start screen
- How Microsoft is integrating a close and minimize options in Metro apps
- New apps notifications after installation
- Control Panel link now appears in PC settings
- New Disk Space feature in PC settings
I hope you enjoy the video, I’ll be publishing more videos as soon I found more new changes. Don’t forget to subscribe to Pureinfotech’s YouTube channel and to leave a comment. Thanks.