I’m very excited to announce the launch of the forums, which is an extension of PUREinfoTech dedicated to our community to hold conversations among each other. I decided to create the forums to be a place of discussion and interaction with the main objective to help you (and help each other) to get answers to technical questions, fix problems, and get the most out of your gadget — whether it’s running Windows 10, Android, or it’s an Apple device.
The PUREinfoTech forums are divided into twelve main sections:
- Windows 10: Where you can discuss anything about Windows 10, but note that there are subsections to discuss help and support, share how-to guides, and talk about the Windows Insider Program.
- Apps on Windows 10: In this section, you can discuss any and all things related to apps for Windows 10, including Windows Store and traditional desktop apps.
- Microsoft Office: This is the corner to talk about Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and other Office products and services.
- Virus & Malware: This is the section to talk about safety and security on Windows 10 PCs.
- Windows Phone: If you have a Windows mobile device, in this section you can discuss anything about the platform.
- Gaming: This is the corner for gamers, whether you own an Xbox, gaming PC, or you play games with your phone. If you have a gaming related problem or anything you want to share, this is the section.
- Surface: Here you can discuss anything that is related to Microsoft Surface, including Surface Pro, Surface Book, Surface Laptop, and Surface accessories.
- Devices: This is a section to talk everything about hardware, including hardware problems to recommendations and more.
- Android: This is the corner to discuss anything that is related to Google’s mobile OS and devices.
- Apple: This is the corner to talk about everything Apple software and hardware.
- General Discussion: If the topic you want to start doesn’t fit on any of the sections, it’ll probably go here.
The forums are just getting started, and I hope you join to get help and help others in the community.
Setting up a new account in the forums
It’s super easy to start in the PUREinfoTech forums:
On the top-right corner, click the Sign up button.
You can sign up quickly with your email, but the forums also offer the options to speed up the process using Facebook or Twitter.
Click the Create New Account button.
You will receive a confirmation email to verify your account.
Sign in at http://forums.pureinfotech.com.
Once you completed the steps, you’ll be inside the forums. Then simply use the tool bar in the top-right corner to edit your profile or change settings. When you’re ready to post a new topic, click the New Topic button in the top-right corner of the page, and don’t forget to specify the category. Read this page to learn on how to use the forums.
We’re just starting with the community, if something isn’t working on the site or you have any suggestions, please use the Site Feedback section to share your comments.
Thank you for being part of the PUREinfoTech community.