Microsoft is yet again offering a large collection of free ebooks to help you get started, or complement your knowledge, on a number of technologies. These ebooks are available in a number of formats, including PDF, EPUB, and MOBI.
In this collection, there is a book for everyone. Topics range from Windows 10, PowerShell, Office 365, Azure, to SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, SQL, Windows Server, and many more.
Some of the titles include:
- Microsoft Azure Essentials Azure Machine Learning
- Overview of Azure Active Directory
- Content Encryption in Microsoft Office 365
- Excel 2016 keyboard shortcuts and function keys
- Get Started with Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneNote 2016 Tips and Tricks
- Introducing Microsoft Power BI
- PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment 3.0
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals
- Getting the most out of Microsoft Edge
- Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets
- Introducing Windows Server 2016
Although most of the e-books are available in EPUB, MOBI, and PDF file format, some of them are only available as Word or PDF only document.
If you’re interested in downloading these books, you can head over to this MSDN blog article and click the download link for the book you want and in the format you want.
Remember that you can always download more free ebooks from the Microsoft Virtual Academy, or purchase an specific books from the Microsoft Press Store.