Black Friday 2018 is starting early at the Microsoft Store, and this year, you’ll be able to take advantage of great discounts and promotions on Surface devices and other Windows 10 computers from the most popular brands, including HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, and others.
In addition, if you’re in the market for a new game console, Microsoft is dropping the newest Xbox One X to its lowest price ever ($399.99).
If you live in the United States, these offers will be available starting November 22 through December 2 at the Microsoft Store online and physical store.
Black Friday 2018 deals
Here’s a list with the best Microsoft Store deals for Black Friday 2018.
Available on November 18:
- Surface Pro (i5) and Platinum Signature Type Cover | Save $260 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Pro (Core M) and Platinum Type Cover | Save $310 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Go | Save $50 | See at Microsoft
- Xbox One X | Save $100 | See at Microsoft
- Xbox One S (Minecraft) | Save $100 | See at Microsoft
- Xbox One S bundle | Save $70 | See at Microsoft
Available on November 22:
- Surface Pro 6 (i5) and Black Type Cover | Save $330 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Pro 6 (i7) and Black Type Cover | Save $330 | See at Microsoft
- Surface Laptop 2 | Save $300 | See at Microsoft
- HP Laptop 15″ (i5/8GB/2TB) | Save $200 | Price $349 | See at Microsoft
- HP Laptop 15″ (i3/8GB/1TB) | Save $200 | Price $299 | See at Microsoft
- HP Pavilion Laptop 15″ (i5/8GB/1TB) | Save $200 | Price $399 | See at Microsoft
- Dell Laptop 15″ (i5/8GB/1TB) | Save $200 | Price $599 | See at Microsoft
- Lenovo Flex Laptop 14″ (i5/8GB/128GB) | Save $330 | Price $499 | See at Microsoft
Alongside these deals, the Microsoft Store will be offering a variety of other discount, such as $100 off on Mixed Reality Headsets, one month of Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for only $1 (each), a lot of games will go on sale as well as accessories.
For more details and complete list of Black Friday deals for 2018, check the Microsoft Store. While some deals will be available early, Black Friday specific deals are set go live on November 22 at 12AM ET/ 9PM PT.