Happy Friday! In this new weekly roundup tech news podcast (episode 112) Richard and I got together and talked about how Windows 8.1 has been doing in the first 10 days of its official release and how Internet Explorer 11 has grown market share in October.
Also we discussed about the recently disappointing news of Xbox One only capable of running Call of Duty: Ghosts in 720p, while PS4 can flawlessly run the game in full 1080p, and we talked about several other tech news including:
- New security features in Microsoft accounts.
- Windows Phone App Studio update.
- Retiring Windows XP for business (resources).
- Nokia strongest third quarter profit in the US yet.
- Reviews on Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop app past the 1 million download mark.
- Tech reviews as seen by Steven Sinofsky.
- Surface RT owner can finally use the USB Ethernet adapter with Windows RT 8.1.
- The end of iGoogle.
I hope you really enjoy the show, until next time, thank you for listening.