By year’s end, Pureinfotech has published hundreds of new tutorials and news stories. All which talk about the same mission: help you to get the most out of your devices and keep you informed about technology trends.
The stories range from big announcements, such as the release of the April 2018 Update and the disappointing rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. The launch of new devices like the new Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, and Surface Studio 2, to small somethings like Xbox One getting keyboard and mouse support and covering every test preview of Windows 10.
In 2018, like in previous years, Pureinfotech covered all the most significant announcements and releases, and more importantly, the site offered a lot of tips to solve tech issues and to get the most out of your devices.
Top 20 stories of 2018
To wrap up this year, in this guide, we look back at the top 20 stories that you made popular in 2018:
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803): All the new features and changes
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809): All the new features and changes
- Windows 10 version 1809 download using ‘Update Assistant’
- Download Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) ISO file
- How to avoid problems installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803)
- How to upgrade to Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- How to enable File Explorer dark theme on Windows 10
- Windows 10 version release history tracker
- What’s Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) and why you should upgrade?
- How to uninstall Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- How to prevent Windows 10 from installing the April 2018 Update (version 1803)
- How to see what’s taking up space on a hard drive on Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge based on Chromium coming to Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and macOS
- Surface Studio 2: tech specs, pricing, details
- Surface Go: tech specs, price, details
- How to uninstall Microsoft Launcher on Android
- How to exclude files and folders copy using Robocopy on Windows 10
- How to set default GPU for apps on Windows 10
- Windows 10 build 18305 (19H1) releases with new features
- How to avoid problems installing the Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
Happy new year to everyone! See you in 2019.