This week in Pureinfotech we covered the early release and the official release of Mozilla Firefox 6 to the stable channel, build that brings a lot of house clean up, speed and memory improvements, but not user interface changes. Check the links below to learn more and download Firefox 6 from either the official Mozilla site or from the FTP servers. Also Mozilla released Thunderbird 6 at the same time than Firefox 6, now these two open source software are in time-release-sync, meaning that you can expect future releases to be shipped simultaneously.
From Google this week I showed you how import bookmarks from different web browsers into Google Chrome, and you learned about Google Related a new extension for Google Chrome that brings the relevant suggestions to you from the web page you are viewing. All this and more…
Here is what you might have missed:
- Download free Beach Sunsets theme for Windows 7
- How to configure Dynamic DNS (DDNS) on a router
- Google Related offers useful pages as you browse the mighty Internet
- Mozilla Thunderbird 6 released, brings better theme support, bug fixes and more
- Mozilla officially released Firefox 6 and here is how it works
- Beginners: How to import bookmarks into Google Chrome from other web browsers
- Download Firefox 6 final version via FTP
- Join us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the discussion on Google+ and add Pureinfotech to your Circle
If you have any questions or suggestions contact us here!