This week in tech news, we covered the latest push from Google to enter in the social space and to answer to the Facebook “Like” button with the introduction of the Google +1 button, that will be integrated into the search results and later inside of Web pages. Also last Thursday (March 31, 2011) many people took upon themselves to promote the World Backup Day in an effort to remember people why data backup is really important.
In how to’s we looked at how to configure some useful features on Firefox 4 to keep you a little bit safer online and with a cleaner browser. Additionally this week we posted a really helpful article about what device drivers are and how to install them in Windows 7 ( a special guest post from one of our visitors. If you like technology and you would like to have a guest post in Pureinfotech, drop up a line here), and much more.
Here is what you might have missed:
- Sign Up to get a Google +1 button (Plus One) for your Website
- How to clear the cache in Firefox 4 [Bonus]
- Google is introducing the “Like” button, sorry I meant the +1 button
- Learn how to install device drivers in Windows 7
- Save your data! March 31st is World Backup Day 2011
- How to add a Tweet Button to WordPress, no plugin necessary
- How to disable online tracking in Firefox 4 Web browser