This week in tech was all about Google+, people seems to be getting very excited about this new social network, it has been about 2 weeks since the launch and there are already about 10 million users “who share 1 billion items every day, and Google’s +1 button is being hit 2.3 billion times per day.” Mashable has reported — That’s a lot –.
Now the question is: If you are using Google+, did you set up the privacy settings correctly? If you don’t know, I detailed the ones you should consider changing. Also continuing with Google+, you have learned how to download all your data from the social network, how to keep your information private using the Google’s +1 button, how to be more productive using the Google+ Cheat Sheet with many tips and tricks that you are going to enjoy. All these are more…
Here is what you might have missed:
- Google+ Cheat Sheet: Tips, Tricks and Keyboard shortcuts
- Keep your information private when using the Google +1 button in websites
- Try these Google Chrome extensions to enhance your Google+ experience
- Download Classical American Road Trip Theme for Windows 7
- How to download all of your data from Google+ for safe keeping
- Google+ privacy settings that you may want to consider changing
- Join us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the discussion on Google+ and add Pureinfotech to your Circle
If you have any questions or suggestions contact us here!