This week on Pureinfotech: Microsoft made available the first wave of games that subscribers can download for free as part of the Xbox Games with Gold Program during the month of January.
Also, this week, you learned a number of tips to get the most out of Windows 10, including the steps to repair printer spooler to fix printing issues.
You know now the steps to resolve issues with the Master Boot Record (MBR) when Windows 10 refuses to start correctly.
If your device is running out of space, and you’re wondering what’s taking up all the available space, you can use this guide to analyze the content of a drive and figure out how space is being utilized.
If you’re having issues, or you no longer like the product, these are the instructions to uninstall Office 365 or Office 2019.
In addition, you know the steps to determine the version of Windows 10 installed on your computer. The instructions to remove Windows 10 version 1909 if it’s causing problems. The steps to specify a default GPU for apps. The steps to set a static IP configuration on your device and more, including:
- How to set up network file sharing on Windows 10
- How to use Robocopy to transfer files super-fast over the network on Windows 10
- Download official Windows 10 ISO file without Media Creation Tool
- How to quickly create a macOS bootable USB on Windows 10
- How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10
If you’re having any tech problems, remember that you can submit your questions in the Pureinfotech forums.