Welcome to Pureinfotech: Tech Recap edition. Each weekend I will bring you a compilation of articles of the week, including how-to guides, features, tech news, and more. This is simply a list with a brief description of pieces you might have missed or you might just want to read again.
- Windows Blue: In-depth overview on the new features and changes for Windows 8: This is a side-by-side comparison of everything you need to know about Windows Blue.
Since the early leak of Microsoft forthcoming OS upgrade several days ago, there has been a flood of information. Here is a compilation of the most important features and changes coming to Windows Blue:
- Slide to shut down, app automatic update and File Manager coming to Blue:
- Windows Blue hints BaseFS, MinKernel and Windows Defender modern app
- Windows Blue adds sync for Start screen settings and paired devices across PCs
Internet Explorer 11 will also include several important changes:
- IE 11 for Windows Blue to bring Desktop Swipe navigation and WebGL support
- Three new features coming in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows Blue
Microsoft this week has released so much-needed updates for Windows 8 core apps. The two articles below covers everything there is to know about the new changes and features:
- Microsoft updates Xbox Games, SmartGlass, Music and Video app for Windows 8
- Microsoft refreshes Mail, Calendar and People apps for Windows 8
Last but not least, here is the weekly wallpaper collection to refresh your Windows desktop:
There’s still more you might have missed, check them all here.
I encourage you to leave me your comment with suggestions on what you are interested on learning, everyday reading, or feedback. For technical questions please use the forums.
Happy Easter Everyone, enjoy a beautiful day!