Sponsored review — WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a piece of software specifically designed to rip any type of DVDs, even when they have strong encryption, to virtually any video file format you can imagine, which then you play with almost media player software in Windows and Mac, or you can transfer to Windows Phone 8, Surface, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a software really easy to use, thank to its simple user-interface. Once installed (you can download the trial now from this link), simply insert a DVD to rip and click Disc to load the DVD.
After the ripper scans the disc, you’ll be presented with a variety of options from recommended video output formats commonly supported on PCs, to the option to backup the DVD, to an amazing set of devices profiles to rip DVDs for Apple, Android, Windows, Sony, Xbox, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and more.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is able to automatically pick the right titles to rip for a specific DVD and it will also generate a title for the movie, which is pretty accurate to the name of the DVD. It’s important to highlight that the software, a difference from other ripper software, successfully removes pretty much any encryption, no matter how strong it might be. You also have the chance to preview the video and edit as necessary.
By default the software will output the ripped file into the Videos folder in the current user’s account, but you can change path as needed.
Once all in place, simply click the big blue Run button, sit and relax until the WinX DVD Ripper Platinum fish the process, which sometimes can be really quickly.
- Support for DVD disc, DVD folder, and ISO image files.
- Supported DVD copy protection: homemade DVDs and commercial encryption.
- Multi-core CPU support for faster DVD ripping
- Professional presets to a variety of devices
- High Quality Engine to offer the best video and audio quality
File formats support:
- DVD to video in various formats (PC and Mac): DVD ISO image, DVD folder, MPEG2 (DVD), AVI, MP4, MOV, AVC, MPEG, WMV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MPEG4, FLV, and M4V.
- DVD to Apple devices video formats: iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C. iPad 2, the New iPad, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina Display, iPad Air, Apple TV. iPod touch 1-5, and iTunes, iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Air Playit.
- DVD to Android devices video formats: Pad: General, HTC, Samsung, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Google Nexus 7, New Nexus 7, Huawei Pad, Lenovo Pad, Acer Pad, Asus Pad. Mobile: General, HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Google, Huawei, Acer, Motorola, Lenovo, LG, Xiaomi, Meizu, Asus Mobile.
- DVD to Microsoft devices video formats: WP8, Surface tablet, Xbox, Zune.
- DVD to Sony devices video formats: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xperia.
Giveaway — How to participate
About the sponsored review with giveaway: Digiarty, the company that makes “WinX DVD Ripper Platinum” has paid Pureinfotech to write a review and to give away 5 free copies of this product to the loyal reader, you. To enter to this giveaway contest is pretty easy, YOU MUST do the following:
1 Leave an interesting comment on this article about the software.
2 Or follow on Twitter and retweet the following to enter a change to win.
— Mauro (@Pureinfotech) May 7, 2014
Then on Sunday, May 11th, 2014, I will announce the 5 winners of a free copies of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, which will be picked randomly, in our weekly Tech Recap article, and I will email the winners with the license key to install the full version of the software.