This week on tech: next-gen is here! Microsoft successfully launches Xbox One on 13 markets and sells over 1 million game consoles in the first 24 hours. The folks from iFixit teardown the console and reveals that the 500GB hard drive is upgradeable and many of the components too. Google also released an official YouTube app for Xbox One, and Microsoft releases Xbox One SmartGlass on Windows Phone, Windows 8.1, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And this week I published the ultimate collection of Xbox One reviews.
We’re once again getting close to Black Friday here in the U.S., and to make your tech shopping a bit easier, I compiled the best 2013 deals — don’t forget to check it out.
Also this week, Microsoft updated its SkyDrive iOS app and Office Remote comes to Windows Phone, Google updates search app for Windows Phone, and Intel releases holiday 2013 buying guide to help customers get the best Windows 8.1 tablet. All this and more…
- Microsoft confirms over 1 million Xbox One sold in less than 24 hours
- Microsoft adds camera backup feature to SkyDrive on iPhone and iPad
- Xbox One launch event: a unique experience hard to forget
- Xbox One teardown by iFixit, see what makes this console tick
- Full list of Xbox One voice commands you can use with Kinect
- Black Friday 2013 best deals and tips to get what you really want
- YouTube app arrives on Xbox One offering voice and gestures controls
- Xbox One review: a lot more than just games
- Xbox One SmartGlass arrives to the Windows Phone Store, download now available (update)
- Google search app for Windows Phone updated with voice improvements
- Office Remote lets you control PowerPoint, Word, and Excel using a Windows Phone
- Intel’s holiday buying guide promotes great Windows 8.1 tablets