Do you want to join the Pureinfotech team, who impart technology knowledge to thousands of our readers? Or do you want to get noticed by thousands of people who visit us everyday by writing a guest post?
What Benefits do You get by writing Guest Posts?
Pureinfotech is a popular tech focus website with thousands of loyal readers every month. Writing for us will get you a great deal of exposure, which will very beneficial to you.
What Kind/Type of Posts we Expect?
We expect well-written posts related to technology, more specific on Windows, internet services and software that will help users to get the most out of their PC experience (e.g., Facebook, Google Chrome, Firefox, Office, software reviews, etc.). The posts that you send to us have to be unique and it should not have been posted anywhere on the internet previously. When we review the posts received by guest writers, we run some background checks to see if the post is unique.
Please note that we don’t publish submitted news, but if you have a great analysis of a trending story, we may just run it.
If you a juice news that we don’t, you can send us the tip here (Don’t worry, you’ll get the credit in the post).
What Formats can the Guests Posts be submitted to us in?
You can send us guest post in several formats, including Word documents or text files. In addition to that, you can also send documents hosted on Google Docs or a similar service.
Additional things we will require to send to us?
Important: In addition to the guest post, please include all the images used in the post as separate attachments. We host all images on our servers and require to host them locally. But please, please, please, make sure that you own the images you send. Also make sure you understand that sending us images, you are also giving us permission to host and display the images in question on the article you’re sending.
How can you send your Guest Posts to us?
Due to so many spams, to send a guest post, use the form below to get in touch with us and include your Twitter account handle (with picture). Once we have established a connection, you’ll get the specific instructions to submit your post.
Please don’t send us a generic email where you only fill the blank with name or link of our site. Generic emails are super easy to detect and we will treat them as spam automatically.
Do you have a product or service that is related to our audience and you want to reach thousands of people? If so, please check our options here.
Some Additional Guidelines
Recommendations in addition to the guidelines listed here:
- The topic of the article should have little to do with any of your businesses.
- The title of the article should not be misleading.
- We allow links to your site or sponsor in the byline (about the author), but only to support the article, not to drive business your way.
- If you want free advertising the article will not get posted here.
- We don’t guarantee to publish your submission, but we will review it and make a decision on publication.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed for style, content, length, etc.
- We do NOT link to sub-domain sites e.g., subdomain.domain.com and we do NOT link to sites with low reputation.
- Guest authors cannot promote companies they work for or have a business relationship with.