Window 10 21H1 and 20H2 get a new Feature Experience Pack (120.2212.3920.0) with improvements for existing features, and here's all you ...
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H2 (October 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 21H1
Windows 10 20H2
- Windows 10 20H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 20H2 — best features
- Windows 10 20H2 — release date
- Windows 10 20H2 explained
Windows 10 2004
Are you running out of storage space? Windows 10 has a few ways to remove those temporary files, and emptying recycle bin, wasting ...
Windows 10 gets a preview of the upcoming fixes. You can download it manually from the Windows Update settings.
The chkdsk saves the scan results as a system log, and you can review it using the Event Viewer on Windows 10, and here's how.
Microsoft Teams keeps running after you close the app, but you can change the settings to fix this issue.
Windows 10 update history information helps you know exactly what's the latest version of Windows 10 available.
Microsoft pushes an out-of-band update to fix the unwanted redirect problem when trying to install or start an Xbox Game Pass game on ...
Here are the steps to set up or change a proxy server on Windows 10 to use a man-in-the-middle to access the internet.
Microsoft Teams includes a dark mode option if you like to use apps with this color scheme, and here's how to enable it.
If you company uses Microsoft Teams to collaborate remotely, use these steps to set up the app on Windows 10.