Microsoft introduces new system icons to modernize small parts of Windows 10, and they are coming in 2021.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 Dev Channel
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 version 2004
- Windows 10 version 2004 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 2004 — best features
- Windows 10 version 2004 — release date
- Windows 10 version 2004 explained
Windows 10 version 1909
- Windows 10 version 1909 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1909 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1909 explained
Windows 10 version 1903
Windows 10 lets you automatically log in to your account while bypassing the Lock screen – here's how to set it up.
Windows 10 build 21327 introduces new system icons using the Fluent Design style, updated News and interests with new design, and more.
Windows 10 version 21H1 is the next major refresh of the OS, but it'll be a small update that won't include new features or require ...
Windows Package Manager command tool now lets you uninstall apps with a single command, and here's how to enable and use the feature.
Do you need to create a VPN server? Here are the steps to set up a VPN server using the built-in Incoming Connection feature on Windows 10.
Use these steps to install Windows 10 21H1 on a device running version 20H2, 2004, 1909, or an older release.
UPDATED 3/1/2021: Get a closer look at all the new features and changes added to Windows 10 in the Dev Channel up to build 21322.
Do you want to adjust the sound level for a particular app or you want to lower the system sound only? Then use these steps on Windows 10.
Microsoft is working on several new features for its Edge browser, including an Office file viewer, better notification requests, ...