Windows 11 requires TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot enabled to install, and here are the steps to check and enable the security features on your PC.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H2 (October 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 21H1
Windows 10 20H2
- Windows 10 20H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 20H2 — best features
- Windows 10 20H2 — release date
- Windows 10 20H2 explained
Windows 10 2004
You can use these steps to enable TPM and Secure Boot on Hyper-V to install Windows 11 on a virtual machine.
Here's how you fix the "User must enter a username and password to use this computer" missing from netplwiz settings on Windows 10.
All supported releases of Windows 10 get updated with the September 2021 Patch Tuesday rollout.
Can't connect to a Windows PC with the Remoted Desktop app? It's a problem with the authentication feature. Here's the fix.
If you have a CAB package, use these steps to install or extract it on Windows 10.
You can use PowerShell to free up space and keep things organized by only deleting files that are older than a certain number of days ...
Windows 10 has a hidden tool called Robocopy to copy files very fast between computers over the network — here's how to use it.
When your USB drive, SD card, or another type of drive isn't working on Windows 10, you can use these commands to fix the problem.
Do you need to reinstall or set up Windows 10 on a new PC? Check out these six different ways to complete the task.