Do you have a camera connected to the network? Here's how you can add it to Windows 10 to stream, record, and capture images.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H2 (November 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 21H2
- Windows 10 21H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 21H2 upgrade
- Windows 10 21H2 clean install
- Windows 10 21H2 download
Windows 10 21H1
Windows 10 20H2
- Windows 10 20H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 20H2 — best features
- Windows 10 20H2 — release date
- Windows 10 20H2 explained
Windows 10 2004
You can install the Windows Package Manager manually, and here's how on Windows 10.
If you have an app getting blocked by the firewall, here are the steps to open the port through the Microsoft Defender Firewall on ...
Windows 10 can automatically lock your PC using "Dynamic lock" as your leave your desk to stop prying eyes – here's how.
It'll come the time, especially on older systems, when you'll need to check your BIOS version to see if update is required, and here's ...
These instructions will guide you to successfully upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 without running into issues.
If you need to protect the contents of a PDF document, you can add a password using the PDFEncrypt app, and here's how on Windows 11 and 10.
If WSL2 isn't working correctly or not for you, it's possible to uninstall it completely from Windows 10 – here's how.
When you need to modify the Registry on Windows 10, create a backup first if something goes wrong and you need to revert the changes.
Microsoft Edge WebView 2 is coming to Windows 10 devices, and here's what it means for developers.