Use a PIN and say goodbye having to type long and complex password to sign in to Windows 10.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 version 2004
- Windows 10 version 2004 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 2004 — best features
- Windows 10 version 2004 — release date
- Windows 10 version 2004 explained
Windows 10 version 1909
- Windows 10 version 1909 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1909 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1909 explained
Windows 10 version 1903
UPDATED 9/21: Windows 10 20H2 is expected to release in October 2020, and here are all the new features and changes that Microsoft has ...
You can change your computer's screen resolution using Command Prompt on Windows 10, you just need the right tool — Here's how.
The October 2020 Update for Windows 10 is now available for testers in the Release Preview Channel of the Windows Insider Program.
You can now enable Sleeping Tabs in Microsoft Edge to save memory, processor, and other resources to improve performance and battery ...
If you're getting distracted, you can turn off notifications and their sound on Windows 10, and here's how.
If windows 10 badge notifications for apps in the taskbar are getting in the way, then use this guide to disable the feature.
You can use Windows Hello to sign-in faster and securely using just a fingerprint, and in this guide, you'll the steps to set up the ...
Windows 10 offers many easy ways to adjust the screen brightness, and in this guide, you'll learn how to complete this task, including ...
You can remove your account password on Windows 10, whether you're using a Microsoft account or local account, and in this guide, ...