Do you have a camera connected to the network? Here's how you can add it to Windows 10 to stream, record, and capture images.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 Dev Channel
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 version 2004
- Windows 10 version 2004 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 2004 — best features
- Windows 10 version 2004 — release date
- Windows 10 version 2004 explained
Windows 10 version 1909
- Windows 10 version 1909 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1909 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1909 explained
Windows 10 version 1903
Yes, you can make a VirtualBox VM full screen or stretch based on the window size, and here's how to complete the task.
You can connect headphones, speakers, mouse, keyboard, and other devices to Windows 10 using Bluetooth — here's how to do it.
Microsoft Edge update is currently broken and showing error 0x800421F7. It's a server-side problem, but here's a workaround.
Microsoft Edge 90 ships out with Kids Mode, Password Monitor, history search improvements, and various other tweaks.
After installing Windows 10 in a VirtualBox VM, you must install the Guest Additions package for better usability and performance – ...
Windows 10 (build 21359) adds a new restart option in the power menu and fixes a slew of problems – here's everything you need to know.
You can use VirtualBox to create a virtual machine with a Windows 10 installation, and in this guide, you will learn how to do it.
Windows 10 20H2 and 2004 receive the update KB5001330 to address several problems and improve security. Older versions also get updated ...
Windows 10 build 19043.928 is now available for devices in the Beta Channel, and commercial customers can get the update in the Release ...