Windows 10 secretly makes a Registry backup in a RegBack folder, and you can use it to restore your computer to a working condition ...
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 22H2
- Windows 10 21H2 (November 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 21H2
- Windows 10 21H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 21H2 upgrade
- Windows 10 21H2 clean install
- Windows 10 21H2 download
Windows 10 21H1
Windows 10 20H2
- Windows 10 20H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 20H2 — best features
- Windows 10 20H2 — release date
- Windows 10 20H2 explained
Windows 10 2004
These instructions will guide you to successfully upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 without running into issues.
You can install the Windows Package Manager manually, and here's how on Windows 11 and 10.
It's possible to change or disable Windows 10's UAC settings when working with legacy apps or you don't want get notified when apps ...
Microsoft makes the Windows 10 22H2 broadly available, meaning it's now safe to upgrade.
You can reset the "Windows Backup" settings to their defaults, and these are the steps to complete the task on Windows 10.
If you no longer need access to a mapped network drive, use these steps to disconnect it on Windows 10 properly.
Use these environment variables to browse Windows 10 locations on any computer quickly.
Here are five ways to find out the IP address of your device on Windows 10, which will come in handy when you need to troubleshoot a ...
Windows 10 has a hidden tool called Robocopy to copy files quickly between computers over the network — here's how to use it.