You can specify exactly where transfers will arrive using Near Share on Windows 10, and in this guide, we show you how.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 releases
- Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 version 1803 (Redstone 4)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 version 1709
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update new features
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update explained
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Media Creation Tool) download
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Update Assistant) download
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Release Preview) download
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update clean installation
Windows 10 tips
- Windows 10 tutorials
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 S
- Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7
- Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows XP/Vista
- Defer Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Defer Windows 10 Creators Update
- Defer Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Create bootable USB media to install Windows 10
Cortana is getting a new interface that floats above the desktop, and here are the steps to activate it on Windows 10 (build 17040).
Microsoft is testing a new Cortana interface that floats on the desktop, just like macOS Spotlight.
Pocket isn't for you? Here are the steps to remove it from Mozilla Firefox.
UPDATE 11/20: Windows 10 Redstone 4 is due in 2018, but here are all the new features and improvements Microsoft has been working for ...
If Firefox isn't loading websites correctly or you're having trouble signing in to a service, use this guide to clear the browsing data.
A new Redstone 4 test version of Windows 10 rolls out with small features and minor tweaks — Here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 adds text suggestions feature to assist users while typing with a hardware keyboard, and here's how to set it up.
Microsoft outlines the hardware requirements for a secure environment running Windows 10.