Here are the steps to create and install Windows 11 on a custom partition.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 22H2
- Windows 10 21H2 (November 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 21H2
- Windows 10 21H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 21H2 upgrade
- Windows 10 21H2 clean install
- Windows 10 21H2 download
Windows 10 21H1
Windows 10 20H2
- Windows 10 20H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 20H2 — best features
- Windows 10 20H2 — release date
- Windows 10 20H2 explained
Windows 10 2004
You can use PowerShell to compress and extract files from zip containers, and in this guide, you'll learn the steps on how to do it.
Do you have an app that looks blurry? Here's how to fix the scaling issue on Windows 10.
Yes, you can recover deleted and lost files using Previous Versions with File Explorer, and in this guide, you'll learn the steps to ...
You can quickly enable or disable Remote Desktop on Windows 10 using the PowerShell commands, and here's how.
If Microsoft Defender Antivirus detected a trusted file or app as a threat, you can allow it on your device with these steps:
You can use PowerShell to create and delete new local user accounts on Windows 10, and this guide, you'll learn how to perform this task.
Do you need to rollback to a previous version of Windows 10? Here are the steps to download the ISO file for any version of the OS.
Is Night Light not working after upgrading to a new version of Windows 10? Here's how you can try to fix the problem.
A new preview of the Windows Terminal arrives with mica material support, menu customization, launch position option, and more.