Microsoft Office has a new visual design style and here's how to get early access.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H2 (November 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 21H2
- Windows 10 21H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 21H2 upgrade
- Windows 10 21H2 clean install
- Windows 10 21H2 download
Windows 10 21H1
Windows 10 20H2
- Windows 10 20H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 20H2 — best features
- Windows 10 20H2 — release date
- Windows 10 20H2 explained
Windows 10 2004
Microsoft listens to feedbacks and adds an easy option to switch default browsers on Windows 11.
Learn the steps to add a new local account on Windows 10 without having to delete or change your current Microsoft account using the ...
Yes, you can install the latest updates on Windows 10 using PowerShell, and in this guide, you'll learn the steps to complete this task.
You can easily determine the version of the Windows Subsystem for Linux version with this wsl.exe command.
You can still download the Windows 10 21H1 ISO file if you must downgrade after the November 2021 Update releases, and in this guide, ...
Microsoft fixes .msi problem and many other issues with the KB5007253 update for Windows 10.
Here are the steps to exclude one or more files and folders during a copy process using the Robocopy command-line tool on Windows 10.
Microsoft Edge gets a new feature to enhance the security of the browser and block malware on Windows 11.
Windows 10 lets you quickly share files with other users over a network — here are three ways to do it.