You can set a static IP address manually on Windows 10 in a number of ways, and in this guide, you'll learn using Command Prompt, ...
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H2 (October 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 21H1
Windows 10 20H2
- Windows 10 20H2 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 20H2 — best features
- Windows 10 20H2 — release date
- Windows 10 20H2 explained
Windows 10 2004
Windows 10 gets a preview of the next Patch Tuesday update. You can download it manually from the Windows Update settings.
In addition to the regular size, you can use the Start menu in full screen mode, and in this guide, you'll learn how to switch between ...
Microsoft Edge lets you set InPrivate mode as the default experience when opening the browser, and here's how to enable the option.
If you're having problems deleting a network folder because of a thumbs.db error, then using these steps to fix the problem on Windows 10.
If you no longer need a printer, this is how you can get rid of the leftover drivers.
If you need to see all the existing user accounts configured on your device, in this guide, you'll learn four ways to do it on Windows 10.
You can remove your account password on Windows 10, whether you're using a Microsoft account or local account, and in this guide, ...
The Windows 10 Insider Preview build history guide helps you to track the latest testing pre-releases of the operating system that ...
Windows 10 update history information helps you know exactly what's the latest version of Windows 10 available.