Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 versions
- Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 lifecycle
- Windows 10 version 1903 (19H1)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 version 1803
- Windows 10 version 1803 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1803 — upgrade process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — clean install process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — best features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — hidden features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1803 explained
Windows 10 version 1709
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update explained
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Media Creation Tool) download
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Update Assistant) download
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Release Preview) download
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update clean installation
Windows 10 tutorials
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 S
- Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7
- Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows XP/Vista
- Defer Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Defer Windows 10 Creators Update
- Defer Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Create bootable USB media to install Windows 10
- See all Windows 10 tutorials
If you use Command Prompt, you should use it in true fullscreen mode, and here's how to do it.
If you're having problems signing in using your fingerprint, it's not the reader, it's the configuration, and here's how to fix this issue.
The next version of Windows 10 may introduces visual changes on the Settings app similar to the design of the Microsoft account.
If you don't like the new transparency effect in the Sign-in screen of Windows 10 version 1903, then use this guide to disable it.
Windows 10 gets a new update (KB4471332) to address specific Windows Media Player problem, and older versions get several fixes — ...
Microsoft makes available the Windows 10 build 18290 ISO for PC to Insiders — Here's how to download it.
A new preview for Windows 10 version 1903 (build 18298) releases with new settings, features, modernized icon for File Explorer, ...
The Chromium version of Microsoft Edge is likely to bring support for Chrome extensions.
You can show extensions for known files when browsing with File Explorer, and here's how to do it on Windows 10.