Windows 10 introduces new hardware scheduling feature allowing GPUs to manage their own memory to improve experience, and here's how to ...
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 versions
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date spring 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (Release date end of 2020)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 version 2004
- Windows 10 version 2004 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 2004 — best features
- Windows 10 version 2004 — release date
- Windows 10 version 2004 explained
Windows 10 version 1909
- Windows 10 version 1909 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1909 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1909 explained
Windows 10 version 1903
- Windows 10 version 1903 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1903 — best features
- Windows 10 version 1903 — hidden features
- Windows 10 version 1903 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1903 explained
Windows 10 tutorials
Is your PC suddenly running out of space? Use WinDirStat to analyze and find out what files are filling out the drive to free up space ...
Windows Setup now creates the recommended partition layout to prevent recovery partition issues upgrading to a new version of Windows 10.
Windows Search gets more efficient with a new power option available on version 2004, and here's how to enable it.
Sometimes the Master Boot Record (MBR) gets corrupted or misconfigured not letting Windows 10 to load correctly, and in this guide ...
Microsoft Edge lets you set InPrivate mode as the default experience when opening the browser, and here's how to enable the option.
Did you save the wrong sign-in info for a network drive? Do you need to transfer your web and Windows 10 credentials to a new ...
Sometimes the firewall will block trusted apps from accessing the internet, but on Windows 10 is super easy to change the settings to ...
You can now check the battery level of the Bluetooth devices using the Settings app — Here's how.
Quick Assist is a new app in Windows 10 that let people help friends and family through remote assistance. Here's how to use it.