Windows 10 build 21382 brings HDR support for color-managed apps, Device Manager tweaks, new Start menu behavior, and more – here's ...
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H2
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 version 2004
- Windows 10 version 2004 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 2004 — best features
- Windows 10 version 2004 — release date
- Windows 10 version 2004 explained
Windows 10 version 1909
- Windows 10 version 1909 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1909 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1909 explained
Windows 10 version 1903
If a quality update is causing problems, Windows 10 offers at least four ways to uninstall it to mitigate the issue, and here's how.
How do you check what updates are installed on Windows 10? The best answer, use the Settings app, Command Prompt, or PowerShell — ...
The Windows Package Manager makes it super easy to install or uninstall MySQL on Windows 10, and here's how.
You can block updates from downloading on Windows 10 automatically using the Show or hide updates tool or PowerShell, and here's how.
Are you changing the window size every time you open Windows Terminal? If so, use these steps to set new default settings for the ...
As Microsoft resolves the last standing update blocks, it's now safe to upgrade to Windows 10 20H2 or 2004.
Is it safe to install Windows 10 20H2? Best answer: Yes, but always proceed with caution – here's why and what you should do.
Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 receive the update KB5003173 to address a few security problems. Older versions also get updated – ...
Here is virtually every way to download and install updates manually on Windows 10.