Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 receive the update KB5003173 to address a few security problems. Older versions also get updated – ...
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803), codename Redstone 4, — and previously known as the Spring Creators Update — is the next major release expected to deliver a new wave of features like Timeline, Nearby sharing, and improvements to the Fluent Design system, Cortana, Settings, and more.
The release date for version 1803 is April 30, 2018, but it’s only available for manual download using the Media Creation Tool and Update Assistant. On May 8, the update will be available through Windows Update.
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Redstone 4) related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do a clean installation, new features, and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: April 2018 Update
- Version: 1803
- Build: 17134
- Codename: Redstone 4
- Initial release date: April 30, 2018
- Broader release date: May 8, 2018
- Fully available: June 14, 2018
- Start of service: April 30, 2018
- Start of service (business): July 10, 2018
- End of service: November 12, 2019 (Pro and Home)
- End of service (business): April 12, 2020 (Enterprise and Education)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
What’s new with version 1803
- Windows 10 version 1803 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1803 — video review
- Windows 10 version 1803 — best features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — hidden features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — upgrade process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — clean install process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — uninstall process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — defer process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — preparation process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — features removed
Windows 10 20H2 and 2004 receive the update KB5001330 to address several problems and improve security. Older versions also get updated ...
Microsoft issues another out-of-band update to fix printing problems from some apps and printers – details and how to get the update here.
Windows 10 receives the update KB5001567 to permanently fix the printing problem causing blue screens.
Windows 10 20H2 and version 2004 receive the update KB5000802 to fix several security vulnerabilities, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 20H2, 2004, and older versions receive the first Patch Tuesday update of 2021, and here's all you need to know.
If you have a multi-GPU system running Windows 10, you can now manually specify the preferred graphics processor an app should use for ...
You can now download and install the latest microcode update for Windows 10 devices featuring Intel processors to mitigate latest ...
Microsoft pushes new update force the Chromium version of Edge on Windows 10.
In light of the ongoing pandemic, Microsoft is extending support of Windows 10 version 1803 until May 11, 2021, to allow organizations ...