Microsoft pushes quality updates for Windows 10 version 1809 and older versions to fix a slew of issues — Here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803), codename Redstone 4, — and previously known as the Spring Creators Update — is the next major release expected to deliver a new wave of features like Timeline, Nearby sharing, and improvements to the Fluent Design system, Cortana, Settings, and more.
The release date for version 1803 is April 30, 2018, but it’s only available for manual download using the Media Creation Tool and Update Assistant. On May 8, the update will be available through Windows Update.
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Redstone 4) related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: April 2018 Update
- Version: 1803
- Build: 17134
- Codename: Redstone 4
- Initial release date: April 30, 2018
- Broader release date: May 8, 2018
- Fully available: June 14, 2018
- Start of service: April 30, 2018
- Start of service (business): July 10, 2018
- End of service: November 12, 2019 (Pro and Home)
- End of service (business): April 12, 2020 (Enterprise and Education)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
What’s new with version 1803
- Windows 10 version 1803 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1803 — video review
- Windows 10 version 1803 — best features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — hidden features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — upgrade process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — clean install process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — uninstall process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — defer process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — preparation process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — features removed
If you have a multi-GPU system running Windows 10, you can now manually specify the preferred graphics processor an app should use for ...
All supported versions of Windows 10 receive new cumulative update to fix printer, performance, and other issues — Here's all you ...
Windows 10 includes a new experience to manage fonts, and here's how you can now add and remove font families on your PC.
Windows 10 version 1903 and older versions receive a new security update ahead of the next Patch Tuesday, and here's what the patch fixes.
Slew of fixes arrive for Windows 10 version 1809 and older versions with the September 24 update.
Virtually every version of Windows 10 is getting an update to patch security vulnerability with Internet Explorer.
Microsoft updates Windows 10 to fix high CPU usage acknowledged in the August 2019 cumulative update. Also, the company updates older ...
Windows 10's Timeline helps you to get to activities you were working in the past, but if the feature isn't for you, it's possible to ...
If you're still running the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, Microsoft will now force your device to the May 2018 Update automatically ...