Official Instagram app is now available on the Store for Windows 10 devices. While Facebook has previously released an Instagram app, it was only available on Windows phones. The new app has been designed using the Universal Windows Platform, which allows the app to be available on both PCs and tablets.
The app is pretty simple and it includes all the features you come to expect from the photo sharing service. However, it’s odd that you can only post new pictures from PC and tablets with touch screen and back-facing camera. You won’t see the option to edit or create new posts on your PC or laptop.
Instagram for Windows 10 features
- Post and edit photos.
- Stories from people you follow will appear at the top of the app.
- Start menu Live Tile and rich notifications support.
- Instagram Direct to send and receive threaded messages.
- Search, Explore, Profile, and Feed.
The app is available now from the Store, and you can use the link below to download.
- Instagram for Windows 10 | Download