Windows 10 Anniversary Update gets cumulative update KB3176925. The new release available for PC and Mobile devices enrolled in the Fast ring, and it brings the operating system build number from 14393.0 to 14393.3.
With only a few days left until the official release of the Anniversary Update, and rolling out of an update instead of a new preview builds, also confirms that Windows 10 build 14393 is the version that is being considered “final” or “RTM” (Release to Manufacturing).
The cumulative update KB3176925 doesn’t bring new features. It only contains several fixes and improvements that further stabilizes Windows 10 for the August 2nd release.
Here’s what’s new on KB3176925 for Windows 10 version 1607
- Fixed keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices that would not rotate to landscape normally.
- Fixed Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- Fixed text input with Korean Input Method Editor (IME) in some Store apps.
- Fixed Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- Fixed apps that synchronize using DDE for inter-process communication.
Windows 10 build 14393.3 (KB3176925) for PC and Mobile is available immediately through the Fast ring. The new update will download and install automatically, but you can always force the update from Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and clicking the Check for updates button.