The 2017 version of Surface Pro is getting a new firmware update. In this release, Microsoft is pushing fixes for its Surface Pen, improvements for the Bluetooth and Network adapters, and changes to improve system stability.
The firmware update is available immediately for devices running the Windows 10 Creators Update and later, and these are the full list of changes:
- Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter: 15.68.9125.57 improves system security.
- Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller: 15.68.9125.57 improves system security.
- Surface Integration Service Device: 184.108.40.206 improves system stability.
- Surface Touch Servicing ML: 220.127.116.11 improves pen and touch performance.
- Surface Touch: 418.104.22.168 improves pen and touch performance.
- Surface UEFI: 234.2291.769.0 improves driver installation servicing.
The update should download and install automatically, but if you have not received it on your Surface, then you can go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and try to force the download manually.