Microsoft publishes a new quality update to fixes a slew of problems with Windows 10 version 1903.
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update (formerly known as “April 2019 Update”), is the next major releasing on May 21, 2019. Also codenamed 19H1, this new version is set to deliver a new set of features and improvements.
For example, now there’s new system light theme that expands across the Start menu, taskbar and Action Center. Windows Sandbox allows you to test untrusted apps without affecting your device. Recommended Troubleshooting can fix common problems automatically. You’ll find a new updated Search experience without Cortana. Windows 10 can now detect problems with updates automatically and remove them automatically. You can quickly insert symbols and kaomoji from the emoji panel, and a lot more.
Windows 10 May 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2019 Update
- Version: 1903
- Build: 18362
- Codename: 19H1
- Feature update number: 7
- Release candidate release date: March 22, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18362
- Release Preview release date: April 8, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18362.30
- Release date MSDN: April 18, 2019
- Official release date: May 21, 2019
- Official release build: 18362.116
- Fully available: TBA
- Start of service: May 21, 2019
- End of service: December 8, 2020 (Home, Pro, Enterp., Edu.)
- Extended end of service: TBA
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1903 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB for 64-bit or 32-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update
- Windows 10 1903 new features
- Release date details
- What’s Windows 10 version 1903
- Best new features
- Hidden changes
- Upgrade changes
- Block Windows 10 version 1903
- Clean install Windows 10 version 1903
- Upgrade Windows 10 version 1903
- Uninstall Windows 10 version 1903
Windows 10 videos
Is it safe to update Windows 10 version 1903? Best answer: Yes, but you should reconsider. Here's why and what you should do.
May 2019 Update, version 1903, is the next major refresh of Windows 10, but is it already installed on your PC? Here's how to find out.
Starting with the May 2019 Update, Windows 10 is no longer offering or maintaining all these new features.
The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is out, and this is how you'll be able to get it manually using the Media Creation Tool.
The May 2019 Update for Windows 10 (version 1903) is finally rolling out worldwide delivering a slew of changes and new features — ...
Microsoft pushes another new update to address minor issues for Windows 10 version 1903 before the final version is officially ...
These are the most interesting features coming with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, which you probably didn't know.
You can reset your computer while securely deleting your files, settings, and apps, and here's how to this with the "Reset this PC"a ...