Originally released on May 21, 2019, Microsoft is ending support for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2020 Update) on December 8, 2020. If ...
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update, is the next major releasing on May 21, 2019. Also codenamed 19H1, this new version is set to deliver a new set of features and improvements.
For example, now there’s new system light theme that expands across the Start menu, taskbar and Action Center. Windows Sandbox allows you to test untrusted apps without affecting your device. Recommended Troubleshooting can fix common problems automatically. You’ll find a new updated Search experience without Cortana. Windows 10 can now detect problems with updates automatically and remove them automatically. You can quickly insert symbols and kaomoji from the emoji panel, and a lot more.
Windows 10 May 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2019 Update
- Version: 1903
- Build: 18362
- Codename: 19H1
- Feature update number: 7
- Release candidate release date: March 22, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18362
- Release Preview release date: April 8, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18362.30
- Release date MSDN: April 18, 2019
- Official release date: May 21, 2019
- Official release build: 18362.116
- Fully available: June 7, 2019 (manual install via Windows Update)
- Start of service: May 21, 2019
- End of service: December 8, 2020 (Home, Pro, Enterp., Edu.)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1903 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update
The last update of 2020 is now available for Windows 10 with security fixes, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 get preview update (KB4586819) with a slew of fixes, and here's all you need to know.
You can now download and install the latest microcode update for Windows 10 devices featuring Intel processors to mitigate latest ...
Windows 10 20H2 receives its first Patch Tuesday (update Windows 10 update KB4586781). Also, Microsoft pushes updates older versions ...
As Windows 10 version 1903 support comes to an end, Microsoft starts automatic update for devices, but to version 1909, not version 20H2.
If you're using Windows 10 version 1909, 1903, or 1809, you can now download a preview of the next update which includes a slew of ...
Windows 10 version 2004 receives update KB4579311 to resolve several problems. Also, Microsoft pushes updates older versions – here's ...
The KB4577062 update is now available as a preview for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 with several fixes, and here's all you need to know.
Microsoft pushes new update force the Chromium version of Edge on Windows 10.