Reference in latest preview suggests that Microsoft will use the month and year of the release date again to give Windows 10 version ...
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update, is the next major releasing on May 21, 2019. Also codenamed 19H1, this new version is set to deliver a new set of features and improvements.
For example, now there’s new system light theme that expands across the Start menu, taskbar and Action Center. Windows Sandbox allows you to test untrusted apps without affecting your device. Recommended Troubleshooting can fix common problems automatically. You’ll find a new updated Search experience without Cortana. Windows 10 can now detect problems with updates automatically and remove them automatically. You can quickly insert symbols and kaomoji from the emoji panel, and a lot more.
Windows 10 May 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2019 Update
- Version: 1903
- Build: 18362
- Codename: 19H1
- Feature update number: 7
- Release candidate release date: March 22, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18362
- Release Preview release date: April 8, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18362.30
- Release date MSDN: April 18, 2019
- Official release date: May 21, 2019
- Official release build: 18362.116
- Fully available: June 7, 2019 (manual install via Windows Update)
- Start of service: May 21, 2019
- End of service: December 8, 2020 (Home, Pro, Enterp., Edu.)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1903 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update
- Windows 10 1903 new features
- Release date details
- What’s Windows 10 version 1903
- Best new features
- Hidden changes
- Upgrade changes
- Block Windows 10 version 1903
- Clean install Windows 10 version 1903
- Upgrade Windows 10 version 1903
- Update Assistant Windows 10 version 1903
- Uninstall Windows 10 version 1903
Windows 10 videos
Microsoft updates Windows 10 to fix high CPU usage acknowledged in the August 2019 cumulative update. Also, the company updates older ...
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update, receives a new cumulative update to address a slew of issues, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 7 end of life is on January 2020, it's time to upgrade to Windows 10. In this guide, you'll learn to steps to make the leap ...
Microsoft begins the rollout of the August 2019 update for Windows 10 version 1903 and older versions, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update, receives a new cumulative update to fixes a ton of problems, including issues with color ...
If you're still running the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, Microsoft will now force your device to the May 2018 Update automatically ...
These the known issues that Microsoft already resolved for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
UPDATED 8/5: Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, is rolling out starting May 21, and here are all the new features and changes ...
Windows 10 version 1903 and older versions receive new cumulative updates, and here's all you need to know.