If you rather sign in with a password, then use this guide to remove your current PIN from your Windows 10 account.
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update, is the next major releasing on May 21, 2019. Also codenamed 19H1, this new version is set to deliver a new set of features and improvements.
For example, now there’s new system light theme that expands across the Start menu, taskbar and Action Center. Windows Sandbox allows you to test untrusted apps without affecting your device. Recommended Troubleshooting can fix common problems automatically. You’ll find a new updated Search experience without Cortana. Windows 10 can now detect problems with updates automatically and remove them automatically. You can quickly insert symbols and kaomoji from the emoji panel, and a lot more.
Windows 10 May 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2019 Update
- Version: 1903
- Build: 18362
- Codename: 19H1
- Feature update number: 7
- Release candidate release date: March 22, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18362
- Release Preview release date: April 8, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18362.30
- Release date MSDN: April 18, 2019
- Official release date: May 21, 2019
- Official release build: 18362.116
- Fully available: June 7, 2019 (manual install via Windows Update)
- Start of service: May 21, 2019
- End of service: December 8, 2020 (Home, Pro, Enterp., Edu.)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1903 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update
- Windows 10 1903 new features
- Release date details
- What’s Windows 10 version 1903
- Best new features
- Hidden changes
- Upgrade changes
- Block Windows 10 version 1903
- Clean install Windows 10 version 1903
- Upgrade Windows 10 version 1903
- Update Assistant Windows 10 version 1903
- Uninstall Windows 10 version 1903
Windows 10 videos
Windows 10 receives KB4554364 update to fix critical VPN problem that could prevent people working from home.
Update KB4541335 is now rolling out for computers running Windows 10 version 1909 or 1903 to fix a lot of problems, and here's what you ...
Update KB4551762 is now rolling out for devices running Windows 10 version 1909 or 1903 to fix a security problem, and here's what you ...
Update KB4540673 is now rolling out for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 to fix some issues. Microsoft is also updating older version ...
Windows 10 May 2019 Update and November 2019 Update get new cumulative update to fixes a slew of problems.
Latest and older versions of Windows 10 are now getting a new cumulative update to address several issues, and here's all you need to know.
Devices running Windows 10 version 1909 and version 1903 are now getting a new update to fix a lot of problems – Here are all the ...
You can reset your computer while securely deleting your files, settings, and apps, and here's how to this with the "Reset this PC"a ...
Microsoft begins the rollout of the January 2020 quality updates for all versions of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know and ...