The KB4577062 update is now available as a preview for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 with several fixes, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update, is the next major releasing on May 21, 2019. Also codenamed 19H1, this new version is set to deliver a new set of features and improvements.
For example, now there’s new system light theme that expands across the Start menu, taskbar and Action Center. Windows Sandbox allows you to test untrusted apps without affecting your device. Recommended Troubleshooting can fix common problems automatically. You’ll find a new updated Search experience without Cortana. Windows 10 can now detect problems with updates automatically and remove them automatically. You can quickly insert symbols and kaomoji from the emoji panel, and a lot more.
Windows 10 May 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2019 Update
- Version: 1903
- Build: 18362
- Codename: 19H1
- Feature update number: 7
- Release candidate release date: March 22, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18362
- Release Preview release date: April 8, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18362.30
- Release date MSDN: April 18, 2019
- Official release date: May 21, 2019
- Official release build: 18362.116
- Fully available: June 7, 2019 (manual install via Windows Update)
- Start of service: May 21, 2019
- End of service: December 8, 2020 (Home, Pro, Enterp., Edu.)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1903 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 Update
- Windows 10 1903 new features
- Release date details
- What’s Windows 10 version 1903
- Best new features
- Hidden changes
- Upgrade changes
- Block Windows 10 version 1903
- Clean install Windows 10 version 1903
- Upgrade Windows 10 version 1903
- Update Assistant Windows 10 version 1903
- Uninstall Windows 10 version 1903
Windows 10 videos
Microsoft pushes new update force the Chromium version of Edge on Windows 10.
If you rather sign in with a password, then use this guide to remove your current PIN from your Windows 10 account.
The KB4571756 update is now available out for Windows 10 version 2004 to fix several problems. Microsoft is also updating older ...
Windows 10 gets update to patch vulnerabilities with Intel CPUs.
Update KB4566782 is now available out for Windows 10 version 2004 to fix several issues. Microsoft is also updating older versions, ...
You can reset your computer while securely deleting your files, settings, and apps, and here's how to complete the task on Windows 10.
Update KB4559004 is now available as preview for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 to address several issues – here's all you need to know.
Update KB4565503 is now available out for Windows 10 version 2004 to fix several issues. Microsoft is also updating older version, ...
Microsoft fixes printing issue after pushing a buggy update for Windows 10 users.