Another preview of Windows 10 is now ready for download in the Fast ring with minor changes, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 2009 is the next major update available starting expected to arrive sometime during the fall of 2020. However, similar to the 2019 release schedule, this version is a smaller update that will be offered as a cumulative update through Windows Update. (Similar to a service pack.)
Although the 20H2 update will include new changes, you won’t be seeing new big features.
Windows 10 20H2 update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 20H2 release date and details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name:
- Version: 2009
- Codename: 20H2
- Feature update number: 10
- Release candidate release date:
- Release candidate build:
- Release Preview release date:
- Release Preview build:
- Release Date MSDN:
- Initial release date:
- Automatic update older PCs:
- Broader release date:
- Fully available:
- Start of service:
- End of service:
- End of service business:
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 20H2 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Microsoft pushes new preview of Windows 10 in the Fast ring with various fixes, and here's all you need to know.
Devices in the Fast ring are now getting Windows 10 build 19541, which includes Task Manager and taskbar improvements.
UPDATED 12/18: Windows 10 20H2 is expected to rollout during the fall of 2020, and here are all the new features and changes that ...
The first preview for the next version of Windows 10 coming before the end of 2020 releases with new features and changes.