While Microsoft works to bring the current official build to the Slow ring, now we have a few screenshots and information from documentation that has leaked onto web giving us a first look at Windows 10 build 10135, which is a newer version of the operating system.
The screenshots come from Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10135 and as you can see from the images in the gallery there aren’t significant updates. This is expected as Microsoft has already locked all the features and now the company is only polishing, fixing bugs, and making the operating system stable for the final release, which will roll out on July 29th.
In addition according to the leaked Microsoft documentation, Windows 10 build 10135 includes updates for several of its built-in apps, including Calculator, Music, Photos, and Snipping tool.
Also the documentation points out that Project Spartan is finally becoming Microsoft Edge with this new version of the operating system, however the screenshots show that the browser still carries the Project Spartan name.
Known issues in build 10135 includes:
- Bluetooth file transfers fail after a device upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Edge won’t delete cookies for the InPrivate session until all the windows are closed
- Installation cannot be completed when Narrator is enabled toward the end of the setup process
- You cannot view in-app purchases between different devices with the same Microsoft account
- One-finger explore mode with Narrator Touch does not respond correctly to the taskbar search box