- Windows 11 build 22000.168 releases as update KB5005191.
- The new flight is available in the Dev and Beta Channels.
- It only introduces changes for Chat, Widgets, and several fixes.
As part of the Windows 11 development, Microsoft is now rolling out build 22000.168 (KB5005191) in the Dev and Beta Channel of the Windows Insider Program. This is a small update that only ships with some minor changes and improvements.
Build 22000.168, according to the company, makes available the Chat with Microsoft Teams in more languages, including English (UK), French (Canada), German, Spanish (Spain and Mexico), and many others.
In addition, this flight introduces the Microsoft 365 widget, which surfaces relevant documents, news, and meeting recordings for enterprise users.
Fixes and known issues
Alongside the improvements, Windows 11 build 22000.168 bring several fixes, including:
- Fixed a Search issue getting into a state where it wasn’t possible to launch apps from the results for pen-enabled devices.
- Addressed a Settings problem where typing specific phrases into the search box in Settings were crashing Settings sometimes.
- Fixed an issue with the Family widget where you could see a message saying “connect a device to see screen time activity” despite there being available activity to display.
- Resolved a couple of problems with Chat from Microsoft Teams, including video freeze or display a black image during video calls and putting on old call between two calls.
Windows 11 build 22000.168 (KB5005191) also includes a number of known issues with the Start menu, Taskbar, Search, Bluetooth, Store, Windows Sandbox, Localization, and Chant.