- Windows 11 build 23570 is now rolling out in the Dev Channel.
- This update adds the ability to access Copilot in a multi-monitor setup
- In addition, this flight fixes various issues but introduces new ones.
As part of the Dev Channel, Windows 11 build 23570 is now available for participants of the Windows Insider Program. In this rollout, Microsoft is releasing fixes and improvements specific to Copilot and the Start menu.
According to the official changes, Windows 11 build 23570 makes it possible to use Copilot on multi-monitor setups by allowing you to invoke the AI chatbot from the Taskbar from any monitor. However, using the “Windows key + C” keyboard shortcut, the assistant will appear on the last monitor that was visible.
The company also explains that using the “Windows key + T” keyboard shortcut, you can put the keyboard focus on the Taskbar and navigate to the Copilot taskbar button to show the AI chatbot interface on any monitor.
In addition, the Xbox Game Bar will appear as “Game Bar” in the Start menu and on the “System Components” page.
Windows 11 build 23570 new fixes
These are the fixes and improvements for the latest build of Windows 11 in the Dev Channel.
- Fixed a few issues which could lead to hangs when launching File Explorer.
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes weren’t sorted into the correct location in the Start menu all apps list when using the Japanese display language.
- Fixed an underlying search crash in the last few builds for Search on the Taskbar.
- Fixed an issue where Settings Home was unexpectedly showing some users that there was NaN% storage left.
In addition, Microsoft is noting a few problems with Copilot. For example, the AI assistant may disappear for some users using the Home edition of the operating system, and when first launching or after refreshing Copilot while using Voice Access, you will need to use “Show grid” commands to click in the “Ask me anything” prompt box.
It’s important to note that Microsoft is still in the process of gradually rolling out Copilot, and it’s currently only available as a preview in North America, the United Kingdom, and parts of Asia and South America. However, in the future, the AI chatbot will expand to more markets. In the meantime, you can try these instructions and solutions to enable Copilot on your device.
Install build 23570
If you want to download and install the Windows 11 build 23570, enroll your device in the Dev Channel using the “Windows Insider Program” settings from the “Windows Update” section.
Once you enroll the computer in the program, you can download build 23570 from the “Windows Update” settings by clicking the “Check for Updates” button. However, you will need a device that meets the minimum system requirements to receive the update if you are new to the Windows Insider Program.