- Windows 11 22H2 receives build 22621.1391 and 22624.1391 (KB5023011) in the Beta Channel.
- This update rolls out new Voice Access improvements.
- Also, it includes various fixes and improvements for the operating system.
Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 11 build 22624.1391 (KB5023011) with new features enabled by default and the preview build 22621.1391 (KB5023011) with features turned off by default for devices enrolled in the Beta Channel.
Build 22624.1391 and 22621.1391 for Windows 11, according to the official changes, only introduce new improvements for the Voice Access features and a couple of fixes.
Changes and fixes for build 22624.1391
Windows 11 build 22624.1391 improves the Voice Access experience with a redesigned in-app command help to make it easier to use and understand. The search box allows users to find commands faster. The commands now have a description and examples of their variations, making them easier to understand and use.
Microsoft is also extending voice access to support other English dialects such as English -UK, English – India, English – New Zealand, English – Canada, and English – Australia.
You will also find a bunch of new commands to make a text selection and editing easier with voice access.
- To select a range of text in the text box – say “Select from [text 1] to [text 2]”, or “Select from have to voice access.”
- To delete all the text in a text box – say “Delete all.”
- To Apply bold/underline/italicize formatting on the selected text or last dictated text – say “Bold that,” “Underline that”, “Italicize that.”
- To remove all whitespaces from the selected text or last dictated text – say “no space that.”
- To insert “text” at the cursor and capitalize the first letter of each word – say “Caps [text],” “Caps hello world.”
- To insert “text” at the cursor without any whitespace before “text” – say “No space [text],” “No space Davis.”
Changes and fixes for build 22624.1391 and 22621.1391
For both releases, you will find the following improvements:
- This update improves the reliability of Windows after you install an update.
- Fixed an issue from the last Beta Channel flight which was causing Notification Center, Quick Settings, and taskbar jump lists to not work for some Insiders.
Install build 22624.1391
To download and install the Windows 11 build 22624.1391, enroll your device in the Beta Channel using the “Windows Insider Program” settings from the “Update & Security” section.
Once you enroll the computer in the program, you can download build 22624.1391 from the “Windows Update” settings by clicking the Check for Updates button. However, you will need a device that meets the minimum system requirements to receive the update if you are new to the Windows Insider Program. If the device receives build 22621.1391, you can check again for updates to download build 22624.1391.