Microsoft begins the rollout of the December 2019 quality updates for all versions of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know and ...
Windows 10 version 1809, October 2018 Update, — codenamed Redstone 5 — is the next major release expected to deliver a new set of features and improvements. The release date for version 1809 is October 2, 2018, but the re-release date is November 13, 2018.
It’ll include features like new cloud-powered clipboard, dark theme for File Explorer, Microsoft AI, Fluent Design tweaks, a lot of Microsoft Edge improvements, and much more.
All Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Redstone 5) related content, news, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 release date and technical details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: October 2018 Update
- Version: 1809
- Build: 17763
- Codename: Redstone 5
- Release date: October 2, 2018
- Paused date: October 6, 2018
- Re-release date: November 13, 2018
- Broadly available date (advanced users): December 17, 2018
- Broadly available date (automatic update): January 16, 2019
- Start of service (business): March 28, 2019
- Start of service: November 13, 2018
- End of service: May 12, 2020 (Home and Pro)
- End of service (business): May 11, 2021 (Enterprise and Education)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
What’s new with version 1809
If you're still running version 1809, then your device will soon upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909 automatically.
Microsoft begins the rollout of November 2019 quality updates for all versions of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know and the ...
Microsoft pushes quality updates for Windows 10 version 1809 and older versions to fix a slew of issues — Here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 1903 and older versions receive a new security update ahead of the next Patch Tuesday, and here's what the patch fixes.
Slew of fixes arrive for Windows 10 version 1809 and older versions with the September 24 update.
Virtually every version of Windows 10 is getting an update to patch security vulnerability with Internet Explorer.
Microsoft updates Windows 10 to fix high CPU usage acknowledged in the August 2019 cumulative update. Also, the company updates older ...
You can now check the battery level of the Bluetooth devices using the Settings app — Here's how.
Windows 10 version 1809 and earlier versions receive new cumulative updates to address a bunch problems, including issues with apps ...