Windows 10 20H2, 2004, and older versions receive the first Patch Tuesday update of 2021, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update, is the next major update available starting November 12, 2019. However, unlike previous releases, this version is a smaller update that will be offered as a cumulative update through Windows Update. (Similar to a service pack.)
Although version 1909 will include new changes, you won’t be seeing new big features. Some of the new improvements, include the ability to create events from the “Date & Time” flyout, new notifications controls, and a bunch of tweaks. You can check all the new features and changes in this guide.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update release date and details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: November 2019 Update
- Version: 1909
- Build: 18363
- Codename: 19H2
- Feature update number: 8
- Release candidate release date: October 8, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18363
- Release Preview release date: October 10, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18363.418
- Release Date MSDN: October 17, 2019
- Initial release date: November 12, 2019
- Automatic update older PCs: December 6, 2019
- Fully available: January 21, 2019
- Start of service: November 12, 2019
- End of service: May 11, 2021
- End of service business: May 10, 2022
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1909 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update
The last update of 2020 is now available for Windows 10 with security fixes, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 get preview update (KB4586819) with a slew of fixes, and here's all you need to know.
You can now download and install the latest microcode update for Windows 10 devices featuring Intel processors to mitigate latest ...
Windows 10 20H2 receives its first Patch Tuesday (update Windows 10 update KB4586781). Also, Microsoft pushes updates older versions ...
As Windows 10 version 1903 support comes to an end, Microsoft starts automatic update for devices, but to version 1909, not version 20H2.
If you're using Windows 10 version 1909, 1903, or 1809, you can now download a preview of the next update which includes a slew of ...
Windows 10 version 2004 receives update KB4579311 to resolve several problems. Also, Microsoft pushes updates older versions – here's ...
The KB4577062 update is now available as a preview for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 with several fixes, and here's all you need to know.
Microsoft pushes new update force the Chromium version of Edge on Windows 10.