Microsoft recently moved the Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 14366 to the Slow ring. Now the company is making available the same test version of Windows 10 for everyone to download in an ISO form.
While since the release of build 14366, the software giant has also rolled out three additional previews, including build 14367, 14371, and 14372. However, these test version of Windows 10 are available through the Fast ring, and they’re not eligible to be available for download as ISO files.
Currently there are five Windows 10 ISOs editions that you can download:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview – Build 14366
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise – Build 14366
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education – Build 14366
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language – Build 14366
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China – Build 14366
The Windows 10 build 14366 ISO file is available in a number of languages, including English, Spanish, German, Chinese, and many more.
Keep in mind that to activate this version of the operating system “you will need to install the Windows 10 Insider Preview build on a device that has been previously activated with Windows 10 or with a Windows 10 product key.”
- Windows 10 build 14366 ISO | Download