You can install updates manually on Windows 10 using Windows Update or Microsoft Update Catalog – here's how.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 version 2004
- Windows 10 version 2004 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 2004 — best features
- Windows 10 version 2004 — release date
- Windows 10 version 2004 explained
Windows 10 version 1909
- Windows 10 version 1909 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1909 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1909 explained
Windows 10 version 1903
Microsoft outs build 19042.608 (KB4580364) with tons of upcoming fixes and improvements for Windows 10 20H2, October 2020 Update.
If you're running Windows 10 version 2004, you can install version 20H2 using the standalone enablement package (KB4562830) – here's how.
If you're using Windows 10 version 1909, 1903, or 1809, you can now download a preview of the next update which includes a slew of ...
You can get the Windows 10 version 2004 ISO file, if you must downgrade from version 20H2, and in this guide, you'll learn how to ...
Windows 10 build 20241 arrives with some visual changes and improvements, and here's all you need to know.
Microsoft reveals several known issues with the Windows 10 20H2 update, and it's placing a temporary block to affected devices.
Are you planning to install the Windows 10 version 20H2? These are the new minimum hardware and processor requirements.
Is it safe to install Windows 10 20H2? Best answer: Yes, but always proceed with caution – here's why and what you should do.
The October 2020 Update (version 20H2) is the next major refresh of Windows 10, but is it already installed on your PC? Here's how to ...