Microsoft is position Windows 10X as the Chrome OS killer, and here's a hands-on review of the new interface and features.
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, Xbox One, servers, and IoT devices. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and there are a number of new features, including Cortana, Continuum, Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows 10 version 2004
- Windows 10 version 2004 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 2004 — best features
- Windows 10 version 2004 — release date
- Windows 10 version 2004 explained
Windows 10 version 1909
- Windows 10 version 1909 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1909 — release date
- Windows 10 version 1909 explained
Windows 10 version 1903
UPDATED 1/18: Windows 10 20H2 is available starting October 20, 2020, and here are all the new features and changes that Microsoft has ...
You can set a static IP address manually on Windows 10 in a number of ways, and in this guide, you'll learn using Command Prompt, ...
Use these steps to clear pending updates about to install on your computer.
Logitech Flow lets you share the mouse and keyboard with other devices over the network, and here's how to set it up on Windows 10.
You can quickly enable or disable Remote Desktop and configure the firewall ports on Windows 10 using the command-line, and here's how.
Windows 10 build 21292 arrives in the Dev Channel with a bunch of fixes and improvements – here's all you need to know.
The Windows 10 Insider Preview build history guide helps you to track the latest testing pre-releases of the operating system that ...
When your printer refuses to print, it could be a problem preventing the print spooler from running correctly — here's how to fix the ...
Windows 10 update history information helps you know exactly what's the latest version of Windows 10 available.