Microsoft fixes printing issue after pushing a buggy update for Windows 10 users.
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update, is the next major update available starting November 12, 2019. However, unlike previous releases, this version is a smaller update that will be offered as a cumulative update through Windows Update. (Similar to a service pack.)
Although version 1909 will include new changes, you won’t be seeing new big features. Some of the new improvements, include the ability to create events from the “Date & Time” flyout, new notifications controls, and a bunch of tweaks. You can check all the new features and changes in this guide.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update release date and details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: November 2019 Update
- Version: 1909
- Build: 18363
- Codename: 19H2
- Feature update number: 8
- Release candidate release date: October 8, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18363
- Release Preview release date: October 10, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18363.418
- Release Date MSDN: October 17, 2019
- Initial release date: November 12, 2019
- Automatic update older PCs: December 6, 2019
- Fully available: January 21, 2019
- Start of service: November 12, 2019
- End of service: May 11, 2021
- End of service business: May 10, 2022
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1909 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update
- New features
- Release date
- Upgrade process
- Clean installation
- Block process
- Install preparation
- Uninstall process
Windows 10 videos
Update KB4560960 is now rolling out for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 to address several issues. Microsoft is also updating version ...
Update KB4556799 is now rolling out for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 to address several issues. Microsoft is also updating older ...
KB4550945 is now available as an optional update for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 to fix a lot of issues. Microsoft is also ...
Update KB4549951 is now available for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 to fix several problems. Microsoft is also updating older ...
Windows 10 receives KB4554364 update to fix critical VPN problem that could prevent people to keep working from home.
Update KB4541335 is now rolling out for computers running Windows 10 version 1909 or 1903 to fix a lot of problems, and here's what you ...
Update KB4551762 is now rolling out for devices running Windows 10 version 1909 or 1903 to fix a security problem, and here's what you ...
Update KB4540673 is now rolling out for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 to fix some issues. Microsoft is also updating older version ...
Windows 10 May 2019 Update and November 2019 Update get new cumulative update to fixes a slew of problems.