Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 receive the update KB5003637 to patch security issues. Older versions also get updated – here's all ...
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update, is the next major update available starting November 12, 2019. However, unlike previous releases, this version is a smaller update that will be offered as a cumulative update through Windows Update. (Similar to a service pack.)
Although version 1909 will include new changes, you won’t be seeing new big features. Some of the new improvements include the ability to create events from the “Date & Time” flyout, new notifications controls, and a bunch of tweaks. You can check all the new features and changes in this guide.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade, new features, and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) has reached its end of service on May 11, 2021. This means that Windows 10 Home, Pro, Pro for Workstation, and IoT Core editions will no longer receive updates. Extended support for Enterprise and Education also ends on May 10, 2022.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update release date and details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: November 2019 Update
- Version: 1909
- Build: 18363
- Codename: 19H2
- Feature update number: 8
- Release candidate release date: October 8, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18363
- Release Preview release date: October 10, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18363.418
- Release Date MSDN: October 17, 2019
- Initial release date: November 12, 2019
- Automatic update older PCs: December 6, 2019
- Fully available: January 21, 2019
- Start of service: November 12, 2019
- End of service: May 11, 2021
- End of service business: May 10, 2022
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1909 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update
Microsoft pushes updates preview for Windows 10 version 1909 and version 1809, and here's all you need to know.
Microsoft ships a preview of the next update for Windows 10 version 1909 with the "news and interests" taskbar widget integration.
Microsoft makes available an optional update that brings news and interests taskbar widget to Windows 10 version 1909.
Windows 10 versions 1909 and 1809 are getting a preview of the next cumulative update to address a slew of problems.
Microsoft issues another out-of-band update to fix printing problems from some apps and printers – details and how to get the update here.
Windows 10 receives the update KB5001567 to permanently fix the printing problem causing blue screens.
An out-of-band update is now available for Windows 10 version 1909 to fix Wi-Fi connectivity with WPA3.
Windows 10 20H2, 2004, and older versions receive the first Patch Tuesday update of 2021, and here's all you need to know.
The last update of 2020 is now available for Windows 10 with security fixes, and here's all you need to know.