Windows 10 November 2021 Update and older versions received the first cumulative update of 2022.
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update, is the next major update available starting November 12, 2019. However, unlike previous releases, this version is a smaller update that will be offered as a cumulative update through Windows Update. (Similar to a service pack.)
Although version 1909 will include new changes, you won’t be seeing new big features. Some of the new improvements include the ability to create events from the “Date & Time” flyout, new notifications controls, and a bunch of tweaks. You can check all the new features and changes in this guide.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade, new features, and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) has reached its end of service on May 11, 2021. This means that Windows 10 Home, Pro, Pro for Workstation, and IoT Core editions will no longer receive updates. Extended support for Enterprise and Education also ends on May 10, 2022.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update release date and details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: November 2019 Update
- Version: 1909
- Build: 18363
- Codename: 19H2
- Feature update number: 8
- Release candidate release date: October 8, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18363
- Release Preview release date: October 10, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18363.418
- Release Date MSDN: October 17, 2019
- Initial release date: November 12, 2019
- Automatic update older PCs: December 6, 2019
- Fully available: January 21, 2019
- Start of service: November 12, 2019
- End of service: May 11, 2021
- End of service business: May 10, 2022
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1909 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update
The last update of 2021 releases for Windows 10 with various fixes, and here's all you need to know.
The November 2021 Patch Tuesday has arrived for all releases of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 receive the update KB5006670 to fix several problems. Here's all you need to know.
Microsoft releases previews of the next fixes for Windows 10 versions 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and older releases like 1909 and 1809.
Microsoft outs new update for Windows 10 to change the driver installation behavior to permanently fix the PrintNightmare vulnerability.
Microsoft pushes an out-of-band update to fix PrintNightmare vulnerability on Windows 10 devices.
Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 receive the update KB5003637 to patch security issues. Older versions also get updated – here's all ...
Microsoft pushes updates preview for Windows 10 version 1909 and version 1809, and here's all you need to know.
Microsoft ships a preview of the next update for Windows 10 version 1909 with the "news and interests" taskbar widget integration.