Latest and older versions of Windows 10 are now getting a new cumulative update to address several issues, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update, is the next major update available starting November 12, 2019. However, unlike previous releases, this version is a smaller update that will be offered as a cumulative update through Windows Update. (Similar to a service pack.)
Although version 1909 will include new changes, you won’t be seeing new big features. Some of the new improvements, include the ability to create events from the “Date & Time” flyout, new notifications controls, and a bunch of tweaks. You can check all the new features and changes in this guide.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update release date and details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: November 2019 Update
- Version: 1909
- Build: 18363
- Codename: 19H2
- Feature update number: 8
- Release candidate release date: October 8, 2019
- Release candidate build: 18363
- Release Preview release date: October 10, 2019
- Release Preview build: 18363.418
- Release Date MSDN: October 17, 2019
- Initial release date: November 12, 2019
- Automatic update older PCs: December 6, 2019
- Fully available: January 21, 2019
- Start of service: November 12, 2019
- End of service: May 11, 2021
- End of service business: May 10, 2022
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1909 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update
- New features
- Release date
- Upgrade process
- Clean installation
- Block process
- Install preparation
- Uninstall process
Windows 10 videos
Devices running Windows 10 version 1909 and version 1903 are now getting a new update to fix a lot of problems – Here are all the ...
Microsoft makes the Windows 10 November 2019 Update available for anyone through Windows Update as manual upgrade.
Microsoft begins the rollout of the January 2020 quality updates for all versions of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know and ...
If you're having problems with the Windows 10 November 2019 Update, version 1909, or you're not ready for the new upgrade, use these ...
Microsoft begins the rollout of the December 2019 quality updates for all versions of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know and ...
If you're still running version 1809, then your device will soon upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909 automatically.
Beginning with the November 2019 Update, Windows 10 is no longer offering or maintaining these new features.
Microsoft begins the rollout of November 2019 quality updates for all versions of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know and the ...