Are you planning to install the Windows 10 version 2004? These are the new minimum hardware and processor requirements.
Windows 10 May 2020 Update, version 2004, will be the ninth major release expected to release on May 27, 2020. Also codenamed 20H1 (also known as Vibranium), this new version that will introduce a small set of new features and improvements.
Windows 10 version 2004 related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) release date
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2020 Update
- Version: 2004
- Build: 19041
- Codename: 20H1 (Vibranium)
- Release Preview release date: April 16, 2020
- Feature update number: 9
- MSDN release date: May 12, 2020
- Initial release date: May 27, 2020
- Broader release date: TBA
- Fully available: TBA
- Start of service: May 27, 2020
- End of service: TBA
- Extended end of service: TBA
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) hardware requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) tutorials
If you want to know whether your device is ready for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, then use these steps:
Windows 10 now provides a notification letting you know if your computer is compatible with the May 2020 Update.
Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 is coming to Windows 10, and this how you can start using it.
UPDATED 6/1: Windows 10 version 2004, May 2020 Update, gradual rollout begins on May 27, 2020, and here are all the new features and ...
Alongside the new improvements, Windows 10 version 2004 is removing and deprecating several features. Here's the list.
Is it safe to update to Windows 10 version 2004? Best answer: Yes, but you should still proceed with caution – here's why and what ...
Microsoft reveals several issues with the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, and it's placing a temporary block to affected devices.
Version 2004 is the next major refresh of Windows 10, but is it already installed on your PC? Here's how to find out.