Can't download files or previously synced files in OneDrive? It's a problem with Windows 10 version 2004, and this is the fix.
Windows 10 May 2020 Update, version 2004, will be the ninth major release expected to release on May 27, 2020. Also codenamed 20H1 (also known as Vibranium), this new version that will introduce a small set of new features and improvements.
Windows 10 version 2004 related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) release date
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2020 Update
- Version: 2004
- Build: 19041
- Codename: 20H1 (Vibranium)
- Release Preview release date: April 16, 2020
- Feature update number: 9
- MSDN release date: May 12, 2020
- Initial release date: May 27, 2020
- Broader release date: TBA
- Fully available: TBA
- Start of service: May 27, 2020
- End of service: TBA
- Extended end of service: TBA
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) hardware requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) tutorials
You can stop Cortana from automatically starting after you sign in to Windows 10, and here's how to do it.
Microsoft outlines instructions to mitigate Storage Spaces parity issues with Windows 10 version 2004 while a permanent solution is in works.
UPDATED 6/25: Windows 10 version 2004, May 2020 Update, gradual rollout begins on May 27, 2020, and here are all the new features and ...
Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 is coming to Windows 10, and this how you can start using it.
Microsoft fixes printing issue after pushing a buggy update for devices running Windows 10 version 2004 and older versions.
Microsoft is increasing the number of PCs that can safely upgrade to the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
Surface devices should soon start receiving the Windows 10 May 2020 Update now that the company has fixed the blocking issues.
If you can't print, it's likely because you're using Windows 10 version 1903 or higher, and the USB print port is missing. Here's the ...
Microsoft ships the first update (KB4557957) for Windows 10 version 2004, May 2020 Update – here's all you need to know.