Microsoft ends support for Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) on December 14, 2021. If you're still on this version, it's ...
Windows 10 May 2020 Update, version 2004, will be the ninth major release expected to release on May 27, 2020. Also codenamed 20H1 (also known as Vibranium), this new version will introduce a small set of new features and improvements.
Windows 10 version 2004 related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and clean installation, new features, and changes can be found here.
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) release date
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2020 Update
- Version: 2004
- Build: 19041
- Codename: 20H1 (Vibranium)
- Release Preview release date: April 16, 2020
- Feature update number: 9
- MSDN release date: May 12, 2020
- Initial release date: May 27, 2020
- Automatic old versions release date: July 22, 2020
- Start of service: May 27, 2020
- End of service: December 14, 2021
- End of service for business: December 14, 2021
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) hardware requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) tutorials
The last update of 2021 releases for Windows 10 with various fixes, and here's all you need to know.
Microsoft fixes .msi problem and many other issues with the KB5007253 update for Windows 10.
The November 2021 Patch Tuesday has arrived for all releases of Windows 10, and here's all you need to know.
A new update for Windows 10 is now available as an optional install to address various problems, and here's all you need to know.
Microsoft releases previews of the next fixes for Windows 10 versions 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and older releases like 1909 and 1809.
Windows 10 gets an optional update to fix crashes with the Windows Update settings page.
Microsoft outs new update for Windows 10 to change the driver installation behavior to permanently fix the PrintNightmare vulnerability.
Windows 10 May 2020 Update ships with a new feature to protect against potentially unwanted apps, and here's how to enable the feature.
Windows 10 gets a preview of the next Patch Tuesday update. You can download it manually from the Windows Update settings.