Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 receive the update KB5006670 to fix several problems. Here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 21H1, “May 2021 Update” will be the eleventh major update released on May 18, 2021.
Unlike previous releases, this will be a minor update that will only include a small set of features, changes, and improvements to complement the work done on versions 2004 and 20H2.
Also, since this will be a small release, the update will install quickly as an enablement package like a cumulative update without the need for reinstallation.
Starting February 17, 2021, version 21H1 is already available for testing through the Beta Channel of the Windows Insider Program.
Windows 10 21H1 new features, changes, and related content can be found here.
Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update) release date
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2021 Update
- Version: 21H1
- Build: 19043
- Feature update: 11
- Beta release date: February 17, 2021
- Beta build: build 19043.844
- Office release date: May 18, 2021
- Automatic update older PCs: TBD
- Fully available: TBD
- Start of service: May 18, 2021
- End of service: December 13, 2022
- End of service business: December 13, 2022
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free
Windows 10 21H1 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 21H1 resources
Microsoft releases previews of the next fixes for Windows 10 versions 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and older releases like 1909 and 1809.
A new preview update for Windows 10 21H1 is now available in the Release Preview Channel, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 gets an optional update to fix crashes with the Windows Update settings page.
Microsoft outs new update for Windows 10 to change the driver installation behavior to permanently fix the PrintNightmare vulnerability.
Windows 10 gets a preview of the next Patch Tuesday update. You can download it manually from the Windows Update settings.
Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 receive the update KB5004237 to fix several problems and improve security. Older versions also get ...
Microsoft pushes an out-of-band update to fix PrintNightmare vulnerability on Windows 10 devices.
Windows 10 update KB5004760 releases out-of-band to fix PDF documents to fix an issue with IE11 or certain apps.
Window 10 21H1 and 20H2 get a new Feature Experience Pack (120.2212.3920.0) with improvements for existing features, and here's all you ...