Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 build 18334 for devices enrolled in the Fast ring of the Windows Insider Program. This is the 22nd preview releasing for testers, as part of the April 2019 Update (version 1903), and it brings some new improvements and features.
Windows 10 build 18334, according to the company, includes new “technology tailor-made for gaming”, a slew of fixes for mouse and keyboard, Settings app, Cortana, Search, Nearby sharing, and language, and this flight ships with some improvements for Narrator.
Some of these Narrator changes, include:
- Narrator now announces headings at all verbosity levels.
- Narrator now announces the value of the Calendar Date picker control as a user navigates with the Tab or Shift + Tab key.
- Narrator no longer announces blank tooltips.
- Removed the “not selected” phrase from speaking with Narrator unless multiple selection is possible.
- Made moving by heading more reliable with Narrator and Chrome.
In addition, Windows 10 build 18334 is also available in the Skip Ahead lane, and it represents the first preview for the 19H2 development expected to release in October or November of 2019.
Microsoft is listing the complete set of improvements, fixes, and known issues for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18334 at the Windows Blog.
Download Windows 10 build 18334
Although there are no ISO files for Windows 10 build 18334, the update is available immediately through the Fast ring. This preview build will download and install automatically on your device, but you can always force the update from Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and clicking the Check for updates button.
You can also check out these resources: