Microsoft opens up an early preview of the new Bing with ChatGPT, and here's how to sign up.
Initially released on November 20, 1985, Windows is a graphical user interface operating system from Microsoft Corporation. Windows has gone a number of major releases throughout the years, including the most popular Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and now Windows 10, which was globally released on July 29, 2015.
Windows is available for desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, and IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
Every Windows-related article, including news and how-to guides, can be found in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (Release date end of 2020)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows Older Versions
Windows 11 lets you remove or disable the Start menu recommendations, depending on your version of the operating system.
Here are the steps to completely remove Microsoft Office on Windows 11 to reinstall it to fix problems or get rid of it for good.
Windows 11 lets you reset the Windows Subsystem for Android to fix problems or start over with the subsystem, and here's how.
You can use PowerShell to free up space and keep things organized by only deleting files older than a certain number of days in any ...
Use these steps to upgrade to Windows 11 on a device already running Windows 10.
You can now enable Auto HDR on Windows 11 to convert compatible games from SDR to HDR, and here's how to complete the task.
Here are the steps to create and install Windows 11 on a custom partition.
You can use PowerShell to compress and extract files from zip containers, and in this guide, you'll learn the steps on how to do it.
If you can connect to a remote computer with the correct credentials, it's probably the Microsoft account – here's the fix on Windows 11.