Refresh your Windows 10 desktop with the Bending Light theme available in the Microsoft Store. This collection includes 18 ...
Initially released on November 20, 1985, Windows is a graphical user interface operating system from Microsoft Corporation. Throughout the years, Windows has gone a number of major releases, including the most popular Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and now Windows 10, which was globally released on July 29, 2015.
Windows is available for desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, and IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
Every Windows related articles, including news and how-to guides can be found in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 21H1 (Release date 2021)
- Windows 10 20H2 (Release date end of 2020)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10X
Windows 10 resources
- Windows 10 Update History
- Windows 10 Lifecycle
- Windows 10 Pro vs. Home
- Upgrade from Windows 8.1
- Upgrade from Windows 7
- Upgrade from Windows XP/Vista
- Create bootable USB media
- Download older versions
- Windows 10 Help
Windows Older Versions
Are you running out of storage space? Windows 10 has a few ways to remove those temporary files, and emptying recycle bin, wasting ...
Depending on the Bluetooth adapter on your PC, you may have limited functionalities — here are the steps to tell the version of your ...
On Windows 10X, the power options are no longer in the Start menu, but you can still shutdown and restart your device quite easily – ...
Microsoft is position Windows 10X as the Chrome OS killer, and here's a hands-on review of the new interface and features.
UPDATED 1/18: Windows 10 20H2 is available starting October 20, 2020, and here are all the new features and changes that Microsoft has ...
You can set a static IP address manually on Windows 10 in a number of ways, and in this guide, you'll learn using Command Prompt, ...
Use these steps to clear pending updates about to install on your computer.
You can quickly enable or disable Remote Desktop and configure the firewall ports on Windows 10 using the command-line, and here's how.
Windows 10 build 21292 arrives in the Dev Channel with a bunch of fixes and improvements – here's all you need to know.